Friday, February 14, 2014

I don't expect a reply from Prof. Roberto Matteo

I have e-mailed the blog post to Prof. Roberto Matteo on the error in doctrine he has made on salvation. I have asked him to kindly clarify his position. I do not expect an answer since even in the past I brought his attention to the same mistake. (1)
 
 Here are two questions he will not answer.Neither will any one else in the organisations he owns will answer these two questions.(2)
1) Do we personally know the dead now saved in invincible ignorance, a good conscience (LG 16) etc,can we see them, are they physically visible to us in 2013 ? Answer: NO

2) Since we do not know any of these cases, there are no known exceptions to the literal interpretation of the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus ? Answer: THERE ARE NONE.
-Lionel Andrades
 
 
 
 
 
(1)

No comments: