Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My questions and answers are based on sound Catholic teaching, Traditional teaching.It is the Deposit of the Faith

Dear Lionel,
in the Creed I profess this: “I believe in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church”. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.
Lionel:
Even I believe in the one,holy,Catholic and apostolic Church which teaches :-
1. God has bound salvation to the Sacrament of Baptism (CCC 1257) and so every one in 2014 needs the baptism of water for salvation and there are no exceptions.
What about you, do you also believe this?
2. I believe that in CCC 1257 when the Magisterium says 'God is not limited to the Sacraments' it implies that every one in 2014 does not need the baptism of water for salvation and so there is no more an ecumenism of return, it  is wrong.
The magisterium implies that there are known cases of persons saved or who are going to be saved in 2014 so there is no more an ecumenism of return, the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus has been superseded.This is also wrong. This is irrational. It is non traditional. It is not part of the Deposit  of the Faith. It is heretical since it rejects a defined dogma and the Creed.
Do you also accept this ?
3. The Magisterium in the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 has  made a factual error for me when it assumes salvation in Heaven is objetively seen and so is an explicit exception to the literal and traditional interpretation of extar ecclesiam nulla salus.
Do you also accept this? If not why ?
4. I believe the Magisterium was wrong when it stated that 'it is not always required that a person be incorporated in reality (reapse) as a member of the Church'. Defacto, in Rome in 2014 for example we do not and cannot know any exceptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
What do you believe and teach on this point ?
 
The same Church that defined “extra Ecclesia nulla salus” teaches and recognizes the doctrine we can find in the Catechism of Catholic Church, as the Holy Father John Paul II stated clearly and authoritatively in the Apostolic Constitution “Fidei depositum”:
Lionel:
There is confusion in the Catechism of the Catholic Church so could you clarify your position on the four points above?
The Catechism of the Catholic Church, which I approved 25 June last and the publication of which I today order by virtue of my Apostolic Authority,is a statement of the Church's faith and of catholic doctrine, attested to or illumined by Sacred Scripture, the Apostolic Tradition and the Church's Magisterium.I declare it to be a sure norm for teaching the faith and thus a valid and legitimate instrument for ecclesial communion. May it serve the renewal to which the Holy Spirit ceaselessly calls the Church of God, the Body of Christ, on her pilgrimage to the undiminished light of the Kingdom!”
So the problem is not in the Teaching of the Church, but in your wrong lecture and interpretation (or better misinterpretation). Your questions are a series of nonsenses. My only answer is this you can read just in this message. I think is enough clear.
Lionel:
As a priest- professor of theology and philosophy you have to show me precisely where I am wrong.I have specified exactly what I believe.My questions and answers are based on sound Catholic teaching, Traditional teaching.It is the Deposit of the Faith.
Due to an oversight it was overlooked in the preparation of the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
In Christ
Lionel
____________________________________________________
September 2, 2014
 

No comments: