I have received an e-mail from a well known Catholic priest in England yesterday asking me what does the Federation International Una Voce (FIUV) need to clarify. So I immediately sent him the following message, to which I have not yet received a reply.
They could clarify:
1. There is exclusive salvation in only the Catholic Church and this was the original theology of the traditional Latin Mass.
2.Feeneyism says there are no known exceptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS). There cannot be any known exception for us human beings, since exceptions are not visible and known. All need to formally enter the Church for salvation and the baptism of desire and blood , has no connection with the dogma on exclusive salvation in the Church, since they are invisible cases; zero cases in our reality, as the apologist John Martignoni puts it.So with Feeneyism as a theology a priest can offer the Traditional Latin Mass.
3. When Cardinal Raymond Burke offers the pontifical Latin Mass it is with Cushingism.This is the non traditional theology based on a false premise ( dead-saved in Heaven are visible and known on earth) and inference ( these visible-dead in Heaven are explicit exceptions to traditional EENS, so all do not need to convert into the Church in the present times).This is the stuff of fantasy. This theology is based on fantasy and irrationality.
4.Similarly when Bishop Athanasius Schneider offers the Traditional Latin Mass, it is with this same fantasy theology. He uses the same irrational premise and inference to discard the old ecclesiology and accept the modernist one.
The FIUV needs to clarify these points:-
1. They need to explain the two theologies, Cushingism and Feeneyism and clear up for us which of the two they support and which they reject.
2. If hopefully , they choose Feeneyism, they will have to re-interpret Vatican Council II. Their position on LG 16, LG 8, UR 3, NA 2 etc with reference to the dogma EENS changes. Since with Feeneyism LG 16 etc refer to invisible cases and not visible persons.They have to make the explicit-implicit ,objective-hypothetical distinction.
3. They could clarify their position on the Revised Good Friday Prayer for the Conversion of the Jews, if they have chosen Feeneyism and have rejected Cushingism.
4. Also the second part of the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 has to be considered irrational and only the first part is acceptable.
5. With Feeneyism there would be no change in the Catholic Church's old ecclesiology on ecumenism and inter-religious dialogue.They must say this in a statement.-Lionel Andrades
FIUV clarification neededhttp://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2015/12/fiuv-clarification-needed.html