Thursday, June 23, 2016

I affirm Vatican Council II with Feeneyism and not Cushingism while Rome affirms Vatican Council II with Cushingism and persecutes those who use Feeneyism.

(1:26)"We are all Catholics.We are all in union with Rome"-Boniface
Lionel:
Boniface, Rome ( Vatican) is using Cushingism as a theology.I do not. I consider myself a Catholic.
Rome accepts the second part of the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 which in principle assumes hypothetical cases are objectively known in the present times. So they become explicit exceptions to the Feeneyite interpretation of the dogma EENS.For me this is irrational, non traditional and heretical. I still consider myself Catholic and I am not a traditionalist, sedevacantist or liberal.
I affirm Vatican Council II with Feeneyism and not Cushingism while Rome affirms Vatican Council II with Cushingism and persecutes those who use Feeneyism.
I affirm what James Larson calls 'the rule of faith' of the Latin Mass over centuries, which was Feeneyite.Rome welcomes the Latin Mass, as in the case of the FSSP; but with the new ecclesiology, with the new theology, the new rule of faith.They have suppressed the lex credenti of the Latin Mass with the theology of Cushingism.
So you are a traditionalist who is in union with Rome and interprets magisterial documents with irrational Cushingism?
-Lionel Andrades

No comments: