Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Over 600 cases of healings in Medjugorje recorded and kept at Information center “Mir,” of the Franciscans of St. James parish in Medjugorje : Arthur Boyle healed of kidney cancer

Over 600 cases of healings in Medjugorje have been recorded and are kept in the Information center “Mir,” run by the Franciscans of the St. James parish in Medjugorje, along with all the given documentation, which is then forwarded to medical and theological examiners.
Among the hundreds of cases, one that definitely stands out is of Arthur Boyle, an American from Hingham, near Boston. He was diagnosed with kidney cancer, which spread to his lungs. Doctors sadly predicted a speedy death.
“I was diagnosed with cancer in 1999. They removed my kidney. I thought the operation took care of everything, but eight months later during a follow-up exam, doctors found three tumors in my right lung. They gave me a less than a 5% chance that I would survive. Radiation and chemotherapy was out of the question. Only an operation to remove my right lung was possible. At that time, my best friend asked me if I’d heard of Medjugorje,” recollects Arthur Boyle.


Artie Boyle\’s miracle healing in Medjugorje, on ABC NEWS

ABC News | ABC Sports News
“I remembered then how years back my daughter, while studying medicine, had brought me a book from Medjugorje, titled ‘The Messages of Medjugorje.’ My wife read me the messages, but I didn’t pay much attention to it. However, after my friend asked me about Medjugorje, I went home and asked my wife: ‘What is this Medjugorje? What did you tell me about Medjugorje?’ She told me all that she knew about that place of prayer, love, peace, and healing.”
One week later in September of 2000, Arthur Boyle, emotionally crushed by his progressing illness, traveled to Medjugorje. At first, he felt a great power after Confession, then he had an impressive meeting with the visionary, Vicka and father Jozo Zovko at Široki Brijeg, not far from Medjugorje. That gave him the strength to attempt climbing up Cross Mountain.
“It was raining. As I was climbing, I felt tired. I had a strong pain in my legs, and I felt as if everything was getting worse. My chest hurt like never before, but we climbed to the top. We were the only three adult men on Cross Mountain. I prayed with all my heart and soul for God to forgive me and to help me to get well. We cried as we prayed. After that, I called my wife on my cell phone, because my friends and I had a feeling that something strange happened to me up on Cross Mountain. She then told me that she scheduled an operation to remove my right lung four days after my return from Medjugorje. I asked her if she could ask the doctors to examine me one more time before I went into surgery. I also asked her to organize everything, if it was possible, when I got back to America.
Shortly after that, the doctor’s secretary called me and said: “Mr. Boyle, we know that you are in Medjugorje, and we know why. That is really great, but you have cancer, and it’s not going to go away all by itself, believe me. I assure you that you need this operation.” Arthur Boyle told his story.
He arrived home in America convinced that he was healed. “God healed me. I am healed in my heart. I am spiritually healed. All that was rotten and unhealthy in me, I got rid of in Confession in Medjugorje.” he repeated.
He then went to his doctor who showed him the old and new CAT scans. “He [the doctor] told me to wait outside for five minutes, then he called me into his office. He was scratching his beard, while looking stunned. He concluded that the cancer had just disappeared, that it was gone. We called all the attending doctors who had to operate on me and told them about it. Astonished, they all accepted the fact that I was cured,” described Arthur Boyle. That day, September 14, 2000, instead of going into surgery to remove his right lung, he went to play golf.
See Arthur P. Boyle’s new book: Six Months to Live: Three Guys on the Ultimate Quest for a Miracle


http://www.medjugorjemiracles.com/2011/01/man-is-completely-healed-of-terminal-cancer-in-medjugorje/



From left: Rob Griffin, Vicka Ivankovic, Kevin Gill, and Arthur Boyle in Medjugorje, Bosnia. Ivankovic, one of the six visionaries, performed a healing with Boyle.

Hingham father writes about miracle pilgrimage (Boston Globe)
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/regionals/south/2014/08/09/hingham-father-writes-about-miracle-pilgrimage-that-saved-him-from-metastatic-kidney-cancer/dwpSSOzZFqywaG3SkL9o3J/story.html

Video : Arthur Boyle Cancer Story at St. Agatha Parish (Youtube)
https://youtu.be/lZktbnvBFw0 
 

No comments: