Bishop Bernard Fellay
1. In the great and painful confusion that currently reigns in the Church, the proclamation of Catholic doctrine requires the denunciation of errors that have made their way into it and are unfortunately encouraged by a large number of pastors, including the Pope himself...
Which doctrine should the pope choose? Vatican Council II can be interpreted with the theology of Cushingism or Feeneyism.The conclusion is different with either of the two theologies.
2. The Society of Saint Pius X, in the present state of grave necessity which gives it the right and duty to administer spiritual aid to the souls that turn to it, does not seek primarily a canonical recognition, to which it has a right as a Catholic work.
Yes the SSPX has a right.However it needs to accept Vatican Council II. I accept Vatican Council II.I accept Vatican Council II ( Feeneyite). This is different from the interpretation of Vatican Council II ( Cushingite) according to the SSPX or CDF/Ecclesia Dei.The SSPX rejects Vatican Council II( Cushingite) and doesn't seem aware of a Vatican Council II ( Feeneyite).
So if the SSPX would accept Vatican Council II ( Feeneyite) they would be entitled to canonical status.It would be their right. No one could say that they are denying Vatican Council II.
It has only one desire: faithfully to bring the light of the bi-millennial Tradition which shows the only route to follow in this age of darkness in which the cult of man replaces the worship of God, in society as in the Church.
The ' bi-millennial Tradition' before the Council of Trent did not use Cushingism as a theology.They did not re-interpret the baptism of desire and blood and being saved in invincible ignorance, as referring to objectively known cases,personally known people in Heaven saved without the baptism of water.For us human beings the baptism of desire with or without the baptism of water, will always be invisible.It always was invisible if it existed.Invisble for us baptism of desire of a theoretical case of a catechumen was part of Tradition.Liberal theologians have reinterpreted this hypothetical case as being explicit for us.This is Cushingism. It was not part of the Tradition of the Church before the Council of Trent.
3. The “restoration of all things in Christ” intended by Saint Pius X, following Saint Paul (cf. Ep.h 1:10), cannot happen without the support of a Pope who concretely favors the return to Sacred Tradition...
'the return to Sacred Tradition'.The use of the theology of Cushingism to interpret all magisterial documents is the new theology, the new liberal theology.It was not part of Sacred Tradition before the Council of Trent.
While waiting for that blessed day, the Society of Saint Pius X intends to redouble its efforts to establish and to spread, with the means that Divine Providence gives to it, the social reign of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
How can the SSPX spread the the Social Reign of Our Lord Jesus Christ when Cushingism, the theology which they employ, says there is salvation outside the Church, every one does not need to a formal member of the Church, every one does not need to belong to the Catholic Church for salvation ?Theologically the SSPX is saying there are exceptions to the necessity of knowing and believing in Jesus.So why should all political legislation be based on Jesus according to the Catholic Church, when non Catholics can be saved outside the Church and without knowing Jesus personally?
4. The Society of Saint Pius X prays and does penance for the Pope, that he might have the strength to proclaim Catholic faith and morals in their entirety. In this way he will hasten the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary that we earnestly desire as we approach the centennial of the apparitions in Fatima.
At Fatima, Our Lady said the dogma of the faith will be lost except for some future time in Portugal.Presently the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus is lost since Pope Francis,Pope Benedict and the SSPX inteprets it with Cushingism, which is irrational, non traditional and heretical.
- Communiqué from Bishop Fellay June 29, 2016http://sspx.org/en/news-events/news/communique-bishop-fellay