Friday, October 28, 2016

I know what I am saying will be new for you.It will be new for most Catholics


I know what I am saying will be new for you.
It will be new for most Catholics


Yes. Vatican Council II is a break with Tradition only if you use an irrational premise in the interpretation of Vatican Council II.
Try it and see.
Give me an example from Vatican Council II. Where does Vatican Council II contradict the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus ?
If Vatican Council II does not contradict the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus then there is no change in the teachings on ecumenism, other religions and the Social Reign of Christ the King.
Give me an example please.

__________________________

Vatican Council II is not a break with Tradition in itself.

It is only a break with Tradition if:-

1.It is assumed that hypothetical cases are not hypothetical but objectively visible in 2016.

2.It is assumed that Fr.Leonard Feeney was in heresy and not Cardinal Cushng the Archbishop of Boston.

3.It is assumed that Cushingism is the acceptable new theology which replaces Feeneyism.

If you and I are discusing something and I use a different premise then our conclusion will be different. This is what happened with Vatican Council II and it can be corrected.

You read Vatican Council II with a premise at Lumen Gentium 16, for example. I do not.

You assume it(LG 16) refers to known cases of someone saved in invincible ignorance and without the baptism of water. I do not.

So for you Vatican Council II contradicts the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus and the Syllabus of Errors.Not for me.
-Lionel Andrades

https://gloria.tv/video/aKZLQrSpm8Gb3mW47P6Cs1nT7/postings/

No comments: