Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Can you interpret Vatican Council II, EENS, BOD and I.I with Cushingism and Feeneyism?

The Emperor Valentinian II was on the way to Milan to be baptized when he
was assassinated; St. Ambrose said of him that his desire had been the
means of his cleansing.
So
Can you interpret Vatican Council II, EENS, BOD and I.I with Cushingism or Feeneyism? 
Do you understand what I am trying to get at?
When there are no physical cases of BOD and I.I then it is Feeneyism.
When it is assumed that there are physically known cases in the past or future  of BOD and I.I then it is Cushingism.
So when St. Thomas Aquinas mentioned the man in the forest in ignorance who would be saved when God would send a preacher to him is this case of Feeneyism or Cushingism for you? Why?
-Lionel Andrades

No comments: