BOARD OF DIRECTORS We are now in a position to begin, judiciously, to expand the Board. There are three requirements for board members, which are sine qua non:A board member must be a practicing Catholic, committed to the traditional Mass and the Church’s traditional ways of praying (Divine Office) and her traditional teachings.
Lionel: The traditional teachings will be interpreted with an irrational premise which results in a rupture with Tradition, I call this the Cushingite theology.The Board member of the Collegium Sanctorum Angelorum will have to reject Feeneyism as a theology.Since for the member of the Board invisible cases of the baptism of desire are exceptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) and the old ecclesiology of the Church. So all Board Members will have to be Cushingites who accept the New Theology and the New Ecclesiology, when they attend the Traditional Latin Mass.On Oath they will be ready to say that Vatican Council II and the dogma EENS can only be Cushingite. This is also the interpretation of the liberal Catholic colleges and the sedevacantist Catholic college in Florida.
A board member must be committed to the mission of the institution.
Lionel: The Vision Statement states that 'the Collegium will be faithful to the magisterium of the Catholic church'. The magisterium is Cushingite.It is not faithful to 'the Church'. It interprets Church documents with an irrational premise and this creates modernism.So the Collegium too will have to interpret Vatican Council II ( Cushingite) as a break with the Syllabus of Errors etc.There will be a rupture with the past ecclesiology of the Traditional Latin Mass.
Lionel: The Oath Against Modernism will be violated.
Excerpts from the text: Oath Against Modernism
To be sworn to by all clergy, pastors, confessors, preachers, religious superiors, and professors in philosophical-theological seminaries.
- I profess that God, the origin and end of all things, can be known with certainty by the natural light of reason from the created world....
- ...sincerely hold that the doctrine of faith was handed down to us from the apostles through the orthodox Fathers in exactly the same meaning and always in the same purport...
- (This is not true any more. Since with a false premise salvation theology was replaced with an innovation which is irrational and non traditional.It is magisterial.)
- ...reject that method of judging and interpreting Sacred Scripture which, departing from the tradition of the Church, the analogy of faith, and the norms of the Apostolic See, embraces the misrepresentations of the rationalists...
- ...declare that I am completely opposed to the error of the modernists who hold that there is nothing divine in sacred tradition...''
- ...firmly hold, then, and shall hold to my dying breath the belief of the Fathers in the charism of truth, which certainly is, was, and always will be in the succession of the episcopacy from the apostles. The purpose of this is, then, not that dogma may be tailored according to what seems better and more suited to the culture of each age; rather, that the absolute and immutable truth preached by the apostles from the beginning may never be believed to be different, may never be understood in any other way...
- (The dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus has been changed. Pope Benedict XVI confirmed this in public in March 2016 in the interview with Avvenire.So now there can also be two interpretations of Vatican Council II and the Catechism of the Catholic Church.The 'absolute and immutable truth preached by the apostles' has been changed by the magisterium and this has been accepted by Deacon Edward Schaefer and the traditionalists in general.This was not understood by the faculty at the former Fischer More College.For them Vatican Council II was a rupture with Tradition and so they wrongly rejected the Council instead of re-interpreting it with Feeneyism).
- ...promise that I shall keep all these articles faithfully, entirely, and sincerely, and guard them inviolate, in no way deviating from them in teaching or in any way in word or in writing...
- (We are up against magisterial heresy.It has to be corrected and not followed)...
- Thus I promise, this I swear, so help me God...
6 June 2017
is faithful to the magisterium of the Catholic church;
Lionel: Cushingism is irrational, non traditional and magisterial.This will be the theology of the Collegium.
is anchored in traditionally oriented Catholicism, including the “traditional” Mass (1962 missal) and Divine Office;
Lionel: Cushingism is not 'traditionally oriented Catholicism'. It was created by the liberal theologians.
is as formational in its mission as it is informational;
is strongly influenced by Benedictine spirituality in its approach.
Lionel: Benedictine spirituality today is Cushingite while at the time of St. Benedict it was Feeneyite.I confirmed this a few months back when I went to Subiaco.I was told that St. Benedict was a missionary. The Benedictine monk(another Cushingite) conceded that St. Benedict was a Feeneyite. He held the strict interpretation of the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus like the missionaries in the 16th century.
The sedevacantist seminary of Bishop Donald Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada are also confused on the issue of Feeneyism. Invisible baptism of desire is a visible exception to the dogma EENS for all of them.This position is obligatory for all the semimarians. So they do not interpret EENS as did St.Benedict.
A Benedictine priest and Vice Rector of the University of St. Anselm in Rome, Fr.Stefano Visintin disagrees with the sedevacantists and liberals in Florida. He says the baptism of desire and being saved in invincible ignorance are not exceptions to Feeneyite EENS.However Cushingite spirituality is being taught in general at St.Anselm. Rahnerian theology which is irrational prevails there.It will be the same at the Collegium.Since they still have not discovered the philosophical foundation of the Rahner-Ratzinger theology.
ACCREDITATION The college will seek accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), the regional accrediting body for the South, as soon as SACS guidelines permit. In the meantime, the college is already preparing for the accreditation process.
Lionel: If they are truly a traditional Catholic college then they would have to be Feeneyite in their philosophy( invisible people are not physically visible on earth, invisible cases of the baptism of desire are not visible) and theology( invisible cases of the baptism of desire and being saved in invincible ignorance are not visible exceptions to all needing to be members of the Catholic Church for salvation; so there is no known salvation outside the Church).
When Feeneyism is their philosophy and theology then they may not get accreditation or they may not want it. Since Feeneyism is opposed by the Jewish Left and the USCCB.For accreditation the College will have to interpret Vatican Council II and the dogma EENS with Cushingism. This is not Catholic.This would then be offering the new ecclesiology with the old Mass.This was the new ecclesiology of the Fischer More College faculty too.
At Fischer More College they did not know that Vatican Council II was not an issue. Sadly, in ignorance, they made it one.
All they had to do was to interpret the Council without the irrational premise i.e hypothetical cases would just be hypothetical.In this way Bishop Olson at Fort Worth and the FSSP priests could not accuse the faculty of rejecting Vatican Council II.Instead the faculty could have asked the bishop to 'please affirm Vatican Council II (Feeneyite) since it is rational, traditional and non heretical'.
May be Dean Edward Schaefer will not make the same mistake in Florida. I am writing all this not to be critical but to help out. I would like to see a real traditional Catholic college anywhere in the world.
- The sedevacantists are mistaken when they reject Vatican Council II(Feeneyite).
- The liberals are mistaken when they do not affirm Vatican Council II( Feeneyite).
- They are both mistaken when they do not reject only Vatican Council II ( Cushingite).
Result: there is no real Catholic college.Instead there are modernist institutions which claim they are Catholic.