Sunday, June 11, 2017

Irrational philosophy and theology of two popes produce an irrational interpretation of magisterial documents

I AFFIRM CHURCH DOCUMENTS INTERPRETED WITH FEENEYISM
So today when I say that as  a Catholic I believe all non Catholics are on the way to Hell and that this is the teaching of Catholic magisterial documents including Vatican Council II, I am really referring to a Feeneyite theological interpretation. When others correctly point out that the two popes do not believe in the same thing,as me, and they too accept magisterial documents, I agree. I refer to their Cushingism.It is their irrational philosophy and theology which produces an irrational and innovative conclusion when they interpret magisterial documents, like Vatican Council II, the dogma extra ecclesiam nullas salus (Cantate, Domino, Council of Florence 1441), the Catechism(1995), the Catechisms of Pope Pius X and Trent etc.

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2017/06/nothing-personalall-non-catholics-are.html

No comments: