Monday, July 31, 2017

If LG 16 did not refer to a visible case for Eric Gajiewski and then VC 2 would not contradict Tradition and he would not be able to justify his sedevacantism

BOD, BOB and I.I 1 refer to people who are in Heaven.For us they are theoretical cases.But for the sedevacantists and traditionalists BOD, BOB and I.I are exceptions to the Feeneyite interpretation of the dogma EENS.So they must be visible and known in personal cases for them to be exceptions to EENS, for them.
Related image
So when I ask Eric(Gajiewski),if Lumen Gentium 16 refers to a visible or invisible case for him he will not answer. It has to refer to a visible case for him otherwise how else could Vatican Council II be a rupture with EENS. Since it is a rupture with EENS,for him, Eric can now  justify his  sedevacantism based on Vatican Council II.2
-Lionel Andrades



1
BOD(baptism of desire), BOB(baptism of blood) and I.I ( invincible ignorance)


2.
http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2017/07/the-two-popes-can-be-popes-even-though.html

No comments: