Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Professors of philosophy agree invisible people cannot be visible exceptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus. : indicate for me magisterium made a mistake

Image result for Sacred Heart Major seminary detroit logo
Dr.Phillip Blosser, is a professor of Philosophy at the Sacred Heart Major Seminary, Detroit and owner of the blog Musings of a Pertinacious Papist. He attends the Traditional Latin Mass and agrees tha t invisible people cannot be visible exceptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS) in 2017.We cannot see or meet people on earth saved with the baptism of desire (BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) or in invincible ignorance(I.I), with or without the baptism of water.
Image result for Photos Dr.Joseph Shaw
Like Blosser, at Oxford University, Dr.Joseph Shaw also attends the Traditional Latin Mass and he teaches Philosophy at leftist Oxford.He knows that we cannot see or meet people in 2017 saved with BOD, BOB or I.I.If BOD, BOB and I.I were considered to be personally known people in the present times, it would be irrational.
Similarly a person in the past cannot be cited as being saved with BOD, BOB or I.I  and being a known exception to the dogma EENS in 2017. This would be ridiculous, for even someone, who is not a professor of philosophy.
There were no such cases known in the Middle Ages.Only God can know an explicit case of BOD, BOB and I.I.
I  have been mentioning this to Joseph Shaw in blog posts and comments over the years.He has not denied that BOD, BOB and I.I are not explicit exceptions to the dogma EENS.Since if they did exist they would be known only to God.
There were no known BOD, BOB and I.I cases in 1949 when the Letter of the Holy Office was issued. There were none in 1960-1965 during Vatican Council II.
INDICATE FOR ME MISTAKE IN 1949
So what these two teachers of philosophy indicate, for me today, on the feast day of the philosopher Edit Stein, is that the magisterium made a mistake in the Letter of the Holy Office 1949.It assumed BOD, BOB and I.I referred to explicit cases saved without the baptism of water.These 'objective' cases were considered to be exceptions to the Feeneyite interpretation of EENS.

MISTAKE IN VATICAN COUNCIL II
It was a mistake for the Council Fathers at Vatican Council II to mention BOD, BOB and I.I with orthodox passages (AG 7, LG 14) which state all need faith and baptism for salvation.The references ot BOD, BOB and I.I were superfluous and confusing.

POPE BENEDICT MADE A MISTAKE IN 2016
Pope Benedict XVI made a mistake in 2016.In Avvenire he said that EENS was no more like it was for the missionaries in the 16th century.Since for him there was a development with Vatican Council II. He meant hypothetical cases(LG 16, LG 8, UR 3, NA 2 etc) were non hypothetical and instead were explicit examples of people being saved outside the Church. So Vatican Council II was a rupture with the dogma EENS and contradicted the Syllabus of Errors on ecumenism and the need for non Catholics to convert into the Church to avoid Hell.
If Pope Benedict considered LG 16, LG 8,  etc as being only hypothetical cases Vatican Council II would not contradict the dogma EENS as it was known to the missionaries in the 16th century.

POPE FRANCIS MADE A MISTAKE IN LAST MOTO PROPRIO
Pope Francis has made a mistake in his recent motu proprio Maiorem hac dilectionem when he assumed there is salvation outside the Church and also sanctification. So he will name saints outside the Church to whom Catholics will be encouraged to intercede.
All this irrationality in theology has come from the philosophical mistake of assuming invisible BOD, BOB and I.I are visible exceptions to the dogma EENS.

RALPH MARTIN, ROBERT FASTIGGI AGREE : INVISIBLE PEOPLE ARE NOT VISIBLE
So there is the new theology being taught at the Sacred Heart Major Seminary Detroit.The professors of theology there, Ralph Martin and Robert Fastiggi agree that BOD , BOB and I.I are not explicit cases in our reality in 2017. They cannot be exceptions to EENS. 
However in the new theology being taught at Detroit and Oxford it is assumed that invisible people are examples  of known salvation outside the Church. It is obligatory for all to use this irrational theology which makes Vatican Council II a rupture with Tradition.Without this irrationality no mandatum to teach would be given by the bishop.So at the Sacred Heart Major Seminary Detroit they offer Licentiates and Doctorates in theology only to those who will accept that BOD, BOB and I.I refer to visible people saved outside the Church.1

BLOCK FOR THE SSPX GETTING CANONICAL STATUS
It   prevents the Society of St. Pius X from getting canonical status. If the SSPX and the Franciscans of the Immaculate interpreted BOD, BOB and I.I as just being invisible, Vatican Council II would have a continuity with Tradition and they would not have to reject the Council. They could then demand canonical status.
They can consult professors of theology and philosphy anyway and they will say that BOD, BOB and I.I are not explicit in 2017. This is a fact of life. They would also say that invisible people cannot be visible exceptions to the dogma EENS. So there is a new choice in the interpretation of Vatican Council II, which is important for their reconciliation.
Until they understand this, we all have to wait.
-Lionel Andrades 

1.
https://www.shms.edu/content/academics





AUGUST 2, 2016

Too many people are agree with me.They understand Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre made a doctrinal and objective mistake. He contradicted common sense and the Principle of Non Contradiction

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2016/08/too-many-people-are-agreeing-with.html

No comments: