Friday, August 11, 2017

Magisterium made a mistake in excommunicating Fr. Leonard Feeney since BOD,BOB and I.I refer to invisible people : Vatican Council II interpretation changes

Magisterium made a mistake in excommunicating Fr. Leonard Feeney since BOD,BOB and I.I refer to invisible people : Vatican Council II interpretation changes

The Magisterium made a mistake in the excommunication of Fr. Leonard Feeney since the baptism of desire(BOD),baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I) refer to invisible people, non existing people in our life time.
BOD,BOB and I.I when mentioned by popes and saints refer to invisible and hypothetical cases .So they were not explicit exceptions to the traditional interpretation of the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS).
Pope Pius XII made an objective mistake in the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 to the Archbishop of Boston when he assumed that BOD, BOB and I.I referred to personally known people saved outside the Church.
Mystici Corporis, Quanta Cura, Catechism of Trent and Pio X do not state that BOD, BOB and I.I refer to visible instead of invisible people.Yet the magisterium and the traditionalists have interpreted the popes and saints as referring to visible and known cases of BOD, BOB and I.I.This was also the false reasoning of the Council Fathers in 1960-1965.
So the magisterium and the traditionalists have re-interpreted the Nicene Creed, dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus, Council of Trent, Catechisms of Trent,Baltimore and Pius X, Vatican Council II, Catechism of the Catholic Church etc) with implicit cases being implicit, what is invisible being considered visible and so their conclusion is heretical. This philosophical error, assuming theoretical cases are defacto and concretely known, is now the New Theology, Cushingite theology.It is the official theology based on the irrational premise of there being non existing people who really exist.We must remember Leonard Feeney of Boston. He took on the entire Boston Establishment.They threw everything at him and he did not recant.1
He refused to say that the baptism of desire and the baptism of blood were explicit. He also refused to claim that these 'explicit' cases were exceptions to the dogma on exclusive salvation in the Catholic Church.
-Lionel Andrades

1
May 13, 2017


(AP Photo/Alessandra Tarantino). Pope Francis walks past a statue of the Virgin Mary prior to the start of a mass at the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima Saturday, May 13, 2017, in Fatima, Portugal. The pontiff will canonize on Saturday two poor, illite...

'The dogma of the faith' is not lost: SSPX could trigger a schism and 'bring Rome back to the Faith'

 

 

No comments: