Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Cardinal Luiz Ladaria, Archbishops Guido Pozzo and Augustine di Noia are schismatic but I am not since I affirm all magisterial documents but interpret them with Feeneyism.So there is no rupture with the past popes.

Image result for Press Conference on Thursday Placuit Deo Photo

Cardinal Luiz Ladaria, Archbishops Guido Pozzo and Augustine di Noia are schismatic but I am not since I affirm all magisterial documents but interpret them with Feeneyism.So there is no rupture with the past popes.They instead affirm all magisterial documents but interpret them with Cushingism.So they emerge schismatic.
There is no malafide intention on their part I assume,  but when they, or any one else, especially the traditionalists, use the false premise, they create a rupture with Tradition. 
Image result for Press Conference on Thursday Placuit Deo Photo
They do this with Vatican Council II and the Council becomes a break with the strict interpretation of the dogma extrra ecclesiam nulla salus.It is a rupture with what the lady journalist from the Associated Press last Thursday at the Press Conference on Placuit Deo referred to, as the Catholic Church's having the superiority and exclusiveness in salvation.

But not for me. I affirm EENS along with Vatican Council II(Feeneyite). I affirm EENS along with the Syllabus of Errors. I affirm EENS along with only an ecumenism of return.I affirm the past exlusivist ecclesiology of the Church with invisible for us and visible only for God, baptism of desire, baptism of blood and being saved in invincible ignorance.
At the Press Conference on Placuito Deo Cardinal Ladaria could have affirmed EENS and Vatican Council II  like me but he chose not to.
In March 2016 Pope Benedict could have affirmed EENS and Vatican Council II like me but he chose not to.
Image result for Bishop Bernard Fellay

The traditionalists can affirm Vatican Council II and EENS like me but they probably do not know about it.They are still confused by the Letter of the Holy Office 1949.
-Lionel Andrades










No comments: