Monday, July 2, 2018

Repost : Ludwig Ott is in a rupture with the missionaries and Magisterium of the 16th century and Cantate Domino, Council of Florence 1441

JUNE 2, 2018

Ludwig Ott is in a rupture with the missionaries and Magisterium of the 16th century and Cantate Domino, Council of Florence 1441

Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma - Hardcover (Dark Navy Leather)
Ludwig Ott made a mistake.
His Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma held up by some Catholics while they kneel, has an objective error.This was not noticed by Bishop Athanasius Schneider who has given us the stamp of approval.
But how can you be a Catholic if you do not approve of Ludwig Ott it may be asked ? 
In general Ott is correct.But at one point, a very important point, he made a mistake and the whole Church has blindly followed him.
Where was the mistake?
Like Schneider and Fastiggi, Ott refers to the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invncible ignorance(I.I).No problem here. I read the book a long time back.It was not Feeneyite.
I affirm the BOD, BOB and I.I too.We all agree here.
But when Ott refers to BOD, BOB and I.I, like the Letter of the Holy Office 1949, he has in his mind real people saved, who are not Catholics. It is as if he knows them by name.
So of course these cases would be objective exceptions to Feeneyite extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) and so there is a new theology. It is outside the Church there is salvation.
When I refer to BOD, BOB and I.I,  in my mind I simply picture hypothetical cases. Theoretical possibilites known only to God. Definitely not real people on earth , for me.
Ludwig Ott, Bishop Schneider and Dr.Fastiggi have real people in mind, who are exceptions to Feeneyite EENS.For them there are only invisible cases who are irrelevant to EENS as it was known to the missionaries in the 16th century.
Ott slipped and accepted the second part of the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 which wrongly inferred  that invisible cases of the BOD, BOB and I.I were visible exceptions to EENS and this had become magisterial.False.
It was ecclesiastical but not Magisterial.Since Magisterium  means the teaching authority of the Church guided by the Holy Spirit .Here we have an objective mistake.The Holy Spirit cannot make a mistake.
So to assume invisible people are visible, hypothetical cases are objective and that there are known people saved outside the Church even though there are none, I call all this Cushingism.
It is the opposite of just accepting hypothetical cases as being only hypothetical, which I call Feeneyism.
Originally Feeneyite, Pope Pius XII did not defend Fr.Leonard Feeney of Boston.With his characteristic silence he supported Cardinal Cushing.Before him the popes were all Feeneyite. The saints Thomas Aquinas and Augustine did not assume that BOD, BOB and I.I referred to known people on earth.
But Schneider and Fastiggi are Cushingites as are the sedevacantis bishops, Donald Sanborn and Mark Pivarunus, or the liberal cardinals Koch, Kasper and Marx.
So all of us say we are Catholic and that we affirm all the teachings of the Church and in a sense this is true.But I know every one else is a Cushingite and I am not.
I read Vatican Council II with Feeneyism and every one else does so with Cushingism.
I refer to BOD, BOB and I.I as referring to invisible cases and other Catholics do not do so.
I interpret all the Catechisms( Trent, Pius X etc) with Feeneyism when they refer to BOD,BOB and I.I but Schneider and Fastiggi do not do the same.For them there is a rupture with Feeneyite EENS.But not for me.
The Nicene Creed means something for me and something else for all of them.The Profession of Faith and Renewal of Vows is relative now, since most Catholics use irrational Cushingism to interpret the Creeds.
I say all non Catholics who are dead are in Hell and they are not sure if this is true.I say this based on the teachings of the Catholic Church interpreted with Feeneyism. They deny it based on the teachings of the Church, interpreted with Cushingism.
I say all non Catholics on earth in 2018 are oriented to Hell unless they become members of the Catholic Church with faith and baptism(AG 7). They are not sure.Since for Cushingites, LG 8, LG 16 etc would contradict AG 7 and EENS.
For me Cushngite Ott is in a rupture with Cantate Domino, Council of Florence 1441 on outside the Church there is no salvation.This Church Council did not cite exceptions of BOD,BOB and I.I.This is something obvious. How could they physically see people in Heaven saved outside the Church? How could BOD, BOB and I.I be practical exceptions to EENS ?
Ludwig Ott is in a rupture with the missionaries and Magisterium of the 16th century.Since like the liberal theologians he mixes up what is physically visible as being visible.The liberal theologians who supported this rupture in  philosophy and reasoning, include Rahner, Ratzinger, Kung and Ladaria.They used a false premise to break with  with Tradition( EENS, Syllabus etc).Even today after they have been informed they will not admit their mistake.
Today it may be asked by those who do not understand me, "How can all of them be wrong and you be correct?"
It makes sense. I am only a lay man with no academic degrees in philosophy and theology and I have not written a single book.
But what I have to say, in fact, all that I am basically saying is that I cannot see people in Heaven. I physically cannot see people on earth saved with the baptism of desire. I cannot meet people on earth saved in invincible ignorance with or without the baptism of water and I believe that this is the experience of people in general.
I have priests supporting me. An Archbishop and a well known lay apologist too.There is also a Rector of a pontifical university in Rome today, who assures me that he too cannot see any one saved with BOD, BOB or I.I. 
We cannot see invisible people. This is a given and  I do not need an academic degree to claim this.
For those who think it over there are no known cases in 2018 of someone saved with 'elements of sanctification and truth'(LG 8) inside or outside the Church. We do not know of any one outside the visible boundaries of the Catholic Church, where the true Church of Christ could allegedly subsist (LG 8).Yet for Cardinal Ladaria on March 1,2018, LG 8 was an exception to EENS. He made this dumb claim in public and got away with it.
Then on March 2016 Pope Benedict was testing our intelligence.He said that EENS was no more like it was for the missionaries in the 16th century and there was 'a development'.He meant Cushingite Vatican Council II was a development.. Of course Cushingite Vatican Council II would be a rupture with Feeneyite EENS. This is obvious. But he was not going to affirm Feeneyite EENS and Feeneyite Vatican Council II , like me.He chose heresy and a schism with the past popes.He rejected a rational and traditional option.
So when they cite Cushingite Ludwig Ott, and you know that Vatican Council II, like BOD, BOB and I.I could have been interpreted with Feeneyism, what do you do? Some would laugh. Others would see a serious mistake, an ecclesiastical mistake, which is not magisterial.-Lionel Andrades




 JUNE 1, 2018

Ludwig Ott's Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma is Cushingite, it overlooks an irrationality in the Letter of the Holy Office 1949.Bishop Athanasius Schneider and Prof Robert Fastiggi also use the false premise to interpret BOD, BOB and I.I and Magisterial documents to create a schism with the past popes

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/06/ludwig-otts-fundamentals-of-catholic.html

No comments: