Monday, August 6, 2018

Questions for the traditionalists

When I say that we cannot physically see or meet someone  saved with the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and in invincible ignorance, with or without the baptism of water, this simple observation could by acknowledged by the website Whispers of Restoration.
They could let me know if they agree or not. Is this true or do they think this is false ?
Then when I say that the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I) cannot be practical exceptions, to Feeneyite extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS), since they do not exist in our reality, they are not physically visible does the editor at Whispers of Restoration agree with me? Is this also his or her view?
Whispers of Restoration could respond since this is an objective question or are they waiting for the answer from someone important.
When I say that in Vatican Council II,LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc, refer to invisible people in 2018, and they do not exist in our reality, does this make sense  for the team at this website? Am I being rational for them?
They could let me know.
So are there known non Catholics saved outside the Church where the true Church of Christ allegedly subsists ?(LG 8)
Are there known Catholics saved outside the Church with elements of sanctification and truth?(LG 8)
Does the Church say that someone in the past, after the Resurrection of Jesus, personally saw a non Catholic or Catholic in Heaven without the baptism of water and Catholic faith? 
These are simple questions for the editor/ editors of Whispers of Restoration, 1Peter5,Remnant, Catholic Family News and the other traditionalists.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: