Monday, August 13, 2018

Repost : This is the Conciliar Church for me

JANUARY 10, 2018

This is the Conciliar Church for me

Comments from the blog The Eponymous Flower,Germans Have Little Faith in the Catholic Church -- Pope's Popularity Declines

Image result for Photos the Conciliar Church
Tancred and I are affirming the dogmaextra ecclesiam nulla salus as it was known to the missionaries and magisterium of the 16th century.
Even Vatican Council II says all need faith and baptism for salvation.All. Everyone. (Ad Gentes 7). So Vatican Council II(AG 7) indicates most people today are on the way to Hell. Since they die without faith and baptism.
So this is a Conciliar teaching of the Church.It affirms the old exclusivist ecclesiology of the Church.(John 3:5,Mark 16:16).This is the Conciliar Church for me.

___________________
Image result for Photos the Conciliar Church
(Lionel: For the Fraternity of St.Peter there is a break with the past exclusivist ecclesiology of the Church but for me there is none)
Image result for Photos the Conciliar Church


I am affirming the Nicene Creed as it was understood in the 1930's and before.
I am affirming Vatican Council II in harmony with the Nicene Creed and the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
I am affirming the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus as it was interpreted in the 16th century.
So I am still in the same Catholic Church.
Could you say the same for Pope Benedict and the German bishops and cardinals?

I am affirming the magisterial teachings of the Church over the centuries.I am affirming Vatican Council II and the Catechism of the Catholic Church without using an irrational premise.
For me the past ecclesiology of the Church is the same before and after Vatican Council II.
So why do you say that I am in a cult?
I am not saying anything new.I am a Catholic, the only people who are in Heaven today with faith and baptism.Again, this is not just a personal view,but it has been the teaching of the Church guided by the Holy Spirit.

-Lionel Andrades

https://eponymousflower.blogspot.it/2018/01/germans-have-little-faith-in-catholic.html?showComment=1515585586414#c5449098148233355087

No comments: