Monday, October 15, 2018

The present position of the Church on this issue is irrational, non traditional and heretical. It is schism with the past popes and the Church Councils on extra ecclesiam nulla salus.It is an official error.

Image result for Photos Questions and Answers

  I believe in Bob, Bod and II EXACTLY as taught by the Catholic Church unlike Father Feeney who did not and was excommunicated!


I know you believe in the baptism of desire (BOD),baptism of blood(BOB)  and invincible ignorance (I.I) exactly as taught by the Catholic Church after 1949.For the Church BOD, BOB and I.I are exceptions to EENs. In other words they refer to known people, personally known. They are literal cases.So in this way they are exceptions.
If they were no visible and known people outside the Church they would not be exceptions.
But how can they be visible and known people when they are in Heaven and known only to God?
The present position of the Church on this issue is irrational, non traditional and heretical. It is schism with the past popes and the Church Councils on extra ecclesiam nulla salus.It is an official error.
-Lionel Andrades



SEPTEMBER 20, 2018


Fr.Leonard Feeney did not have to reject BOD, BOB and I.I theologically, since there is no theology for him with BOD,BOB and I.I being exceptions. They do not exist.Literally they are not there

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/09/frleonard-feeney-did-not-have-to-reject.html


SEPTEMBER 19, 2018


Catholics can interpret Vatican Council II with BOD, BOB and I.I Cushingite or Feeneyite http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/09/catholics-can-interpret-vatican-council.html


SEPTEMBER 17, 2018

Until today the popes and cardinals make a doctrinal error on the issue of salvation   http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/09/until-today-popes-and-cardinals-make.html

No comments: