Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Who am I?

I am a Catholic, a Roman Catholic , I believe in Vatican Council II, the Catechism of the Catholic Church and the Ten Commandments.Pope Francis is my pope and Pope John Paul II my favourite. I accept the baptism of desire  as a possibility, known only to God. I reject the baptism of desire as being explicit and known to us in the present times.I accept the literal interpretation of the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus, according to Fr.Leonard Feeney and his present day communities.I believe this is the official teaching of the Catholic Church, before and after Vatican Council II. I can support my position with reference to Magisterial texts.
 I am in agreement with the schismatics  CMRI and MHFM  with their traditional interpretation of the thrice defined dogma on exclusive salvation in only the Catholic  Church.There can be only one rational and traditional interpretation of outside the Church there is no salvation.
 
I  affirm the Nicene Creed ( one known baptism only and not three known baptisms) and the Athanasius Creed ( outside the Church there is no known  salvation).
I accept the official teaching of the Church, in agreement with the magisterial documents and without the Richard Cushing interpretation.I   reject the unofficial teaching of the Catholic Church, the popular one with the Richard Cushing premise of being able to see the dead on earth who are known exceptions to Fr.Leonard Feeney and Tradition.I affirm Vatican Council II in agreement with Fr.Leonard Feeney and not Richard Cushing.
This, is who I am.
Lionel Andrades.

No comments: