Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Repost : Fr.Dwight Longeneck would agree with me.The Mass he offers is heretical and sacrilegeous like the one Prof. Peter Kwasniewski attends in Latin : they don't want a hermeneutic of continuity with the past ( EENS, ecumenism of return)

Image result for sacrilege photo

JANUARY 8, 2019


Fr.Dwight Longeneck would agree with me.The Mass he offers is heretical and sacrilegeous like the one Prof. Peter Kwasniewski attends in Latin : they don't want a hermeneutic of continuity with the past ( EENS, ecumenism of return)

Fr.Dwight Longenecker restricts the discussion with Prof. Peter Kwasniewski on the Novus Ordo Mass to just the liturgy.
1) Since Fr,.Longenecker interprets the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood( BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I)  as being exceptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) and so he has rejected the Athanasius Creed which says outside the Church there is no salvation.Prof.Kwaniewski does the same.
2) Since BOD, BOB and I.I refer to known and visible non Catholics saved outside the Church and so in this way they are exceptions to EENS, he has changed the Nicene Creed. It is now, for him, " I believe not in one( known)baptism, but three. They are the baptisms of desire, blood and ignorance and they exclude the baptism of water in the Catholic Church.So this is a new reality which creates new doctrines and a new Creed."
The new reality looks at BOD, BOB and I.I as exceptions.
3)Since BOD, BOB and I.I are exceptions to EENS and so they refer to visible people( since invisible people cannot be exceptions) he has changed the understanding of Vatican Council II.Now all hypothetical and speculative cases mentioned in the Council- text ( LG 8, LG 16, GS 22 etc) are exceptions to EENS. How can hypothetical, non existing cases be exceptions to EENS in 2019? How can they contradict Tradition ( EENS, Syllabus of Errors etc) ?
4) Since BOD, BOB and I.I are a rupture with EENS for him, all the Catechisms, which mention BOD, BOB and I.I are a rupture with EENS, the past ecclesiology and an ecumenism of return.It is the same for Peter Kwasniewksi.
5.Similarly since BOD, BOB and I.I refer to known people saved outside the Church and so there is a break with Tradition,Quanta Cura and Mysitici Corporis which mention these 'exceptions'become a rupture with EENS and the past ecclesiology.So magisterial documents contradict  themselves and each other.Example, the Catechism of Pope Pius X  when it refers to invincible ignorance contradicts itself  when it says all need to be members of the Church for salvation.Visible cases of non Catholics saved outside the Church, in invincible ignorance contradicts EENS.
 It also contradicts the Syllabus of Errors of Pope Pius IX( EENS, ecumenism of return).
 With all this heresy, the Mass of Fr. Dwight Longenecker would be a sacrilege.He would agree with me on these points. He would not deny it.Since he does not want to affirm the strict interpretation of EENS. The only way he can avoid proclaiming the traditional, strict interpretation of EENS is by assuming that BOD, BOB and I.I are exceptions to EENS and so are LG 8, LG 16, GS 22 etc.-Lionel Andrades
Image result for sacrilege photo

No comments: