Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tolerance

Image result for eAbrahamic Faiths Initiative meetings at the Pontifical Gregorian University, RomeImage result for eAbrahamic Faiths Initiative meetings at the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome
I tolerate people of other religions.It would be nice if they tolerate me, when I interpret Vatican Council II  without the false premise, inference and conclusion.So as a Catholic I affirm the baptism of desire(BOD),baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I) without the false premise, inference and conclusion. They(BOD,BOB and I.I) are hypothetical and not objective and literally- seen for me.
I affirm the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) also without the false premise.
I affirm the traditional teachings of the Catholic Church without rejecting Vatican Council II  which I interpret without the false premise.
I would like people to tolerate me when I affirm the Social Reign of Christ the King  in all politics and law and reject a secular state with Satanic values ( abortion , gay marriage etc) .
I affirm only the Catholic Church and I am not a member of different religions at the same time.
In inter religious dialogue and ecumenism this is my theology and doctrinal position as a Roman Catholic.I avoid the New Theology since BOD, BOB and I.I and LG 8, UR 3, NA 3, GS 22 etc in Vatican Council II refer to hypothetical cases only. If I assumed they were literal people known in the present times this would be a false premise.If I assumed that BOD, BOB and I.I and LG 8 etc were practical exceptions to EENS and the past ecclesiology, this would be an irrational inference.
Image result for eAbrahamic Faiths Initiative meetings at the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome
So it was disappointing that at the recent Abrahamic Faiths Initiative meetings at the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome, there was no Catholic present who interprets Vatican Council II like me. There was no Catholic who  interprets Vatican Council II with Feeneyism instead of the common irrational Cushingism; there was no one who interpreted the Council without the irrational premise, inference and conclusion.All of them were making the common mistake.-Lionel Andrades



No comments: