Saturday, June 26, 2021

The problem in Dijon, France is the same as the diocese in which I live in Rome, Porta Santa Rufina.Here the Latin Mass was stopped and the seminary of Fr. Stefano Mannelli f.i remains closed.The issue for me is Vatican Council II interpreted with or without a false premise, and not the liturgy.



The problem in Dijon, France is the same as the diocese in which I live in Rome, Porta Santa Rufina.Here the Latin Mass was stopped and the seminary of Fr. Stefano Mannelli f.i remains closed.The issue for me is Vatican Council II interpreted with or without a false premise, and not the liturgy. I have been going for Mass in Italian at the parish Santa Maria di Nazareth, Casalotti, Boccea,  and have been affirming the strict interpretation of the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS), the Syllabus of Errors with no exceptions.I did not have to reject Tradition.I would attend the Novus Ordo Mass and still affirm the Athansius Creed with no known exceptions.
I could do all this without rejecting Vatican Council II, interpreted without the false premise.So the Council has no exceptions for EENS, for me.Vatican Council II is not a rupture with EENS as it was interpreted by the  missionaries of the 16th century. There is a hermeneutic of continuity with Tradition and no development of doctrine.

For me there is no New Theology of Rahner and Ratzinger, since there is no false premise used.It's simple.

There is no development of doctrine possible, since I avoid the false premise, inference and conclusion.

Pope Francis, Pope Benedict and the cardinals and bishops are not Magisterial on Vatican Council II for me, since they use a fake premise, a lie, to interpret the Council and then create a false rupture with Tradition. It is the same in the other dioceses of Rome. -Lionel Andrades


JUNE 25, 2021


In my parish there is no unity on the First Commandment, the interpretation of the Nicene Creed is different and the Athanasius Creed is rejected : under these conditions I have to go up to receive the Eucharist

https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2021/06/in-my-parish-there-is-no-unity-on-first.html

No comments: