Monday, September 17, 2018

Until today the popes and cardinals make a doctrinal error on the issue of salvation.

Image result for Photos Questions and Answers
Father Feeney  denied BOB, BOD or II at the death of someone as professed by God alone. It does NOT matter whether we could know of such a person or not for Father Feeney was excommuniicated for NOT believing in BOB, BOD or II under  ANY circumstances before or after death. 

He denied that the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I) were exceptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS).
BOD,BOB and I.I at the death of someone known only to God is known only to God. So how can it be an objective example of known salvation outside the Church? How can it be an exception to the teaching on all needing to enter the Catholic Church for salvation? ( Catechism of St.Pius X).
In his book The Bread of Life he referred to the case of the catechumen.So he  was not denying BOD, BOB and I.I hypothetically, in theory.
He was saying that BOD, BOB and I.I were not practical exceptions to EENS. Literally we do not know of any BOD, BOB and I.I case in the present times.
Those who excommunicated him wrongly assumed that there were personally known cases of BOD, BOB and I.I which were objective exceptions to the traditional interpretation of EENS. This is irrational reasoning.
Until today the popes and cardinals make a doctrinal error on the issue of salvation.
-Lionel Andrades



SEPTEMBER 17, 2018

No comments: