Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Msgr.Todd J. Lajiness, Rector, Sacred Heart Major Seminary, Detroit, USA in manifest mortal sin

Image result for Msgr.Todd J. Lajiness Photo
For Msgr.Todd J. Lajiness, Rector, Sacred Heart Major Seminary, Detroit, USA the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I)  refer to known people saved outside the Church.So BOD, BOB and I.I are objective exceptions to the strict, traditional interpretation of the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS).They would have to be visible and known for them to be exceptions to EENS.He does not deny this.This is the norm at the US universities.

So his irrational reasoning is invisible cases of BOD, BOB and I.I are visible exceptions to the traditional teaching on all needing to be members of the Catholic Church for salvation.BOD,BOB and I.I are a rupture with EENS as it was known to the missionaries and Magisterium in the 16th century.
So now he interprets all Magisterial documents with alleged personally known cases of BOD,BOB and I.I saved outside the visible boundaries of the Church; saved without the baptism of water and Catholic faith(AG 7).
This means there are two interpretations of the Nicene Creed.One with invisible and the other with visible cases of BOD,BOB and I.I. There are two versions of EENS.There is EENS with BOD, BOB and I.I being objective exceptions and EENS with BOD, BOB and I.I being just hypothetical cases.There are two versions of Vatican Council II and the Catechisms.One of these two interpretations of Magisterial documents is irrational and heretical.

So with this heresy, this mortal sin of faith he offers Holy Mass in English.
He is the Rector and President of the Sacred Heart Major Seminary and the Mass he offers is sacrilegious.
His heretical interpretations and beliefs are an impediment to offering Holy Mass according to Canon Law.

I had been e-mailing him a few years back.There was no comment from him.Now he is no more available via e-mail on the seminary website.
The Rector approves the teaching of theology and the mandatum to teach given to the professors by the bishops, in other Catholic seminaries and universities in the USA.He approves the heretical interpretations of the professors.
St.Alphonsus Ligouri, father of Catholic moral theology, in his Teologia Moralis has written that if a priest is in manifest mortal sin do not go up to receive the Sacraments from him,unless it is an emergency. That is, there is no other way you can fulfull your Sunday obligation.
1. Msgr.Todd J. Lajiness rejects the traditional interpretation of the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus, the strict interpretation of the missionaries and Magisterium of the 16th century. He does  this by assuming invisible cases of the BOD, BOB and I.I are visible exceptions to the dogma EENS.This would be heresy in the 16th century but it is politicaly correct with the Left in 2018.
2. With visible for him BOD, BOB and I.I he has changed the interpretation of the Nicene Creed. This is first class heresy in the heirarchy of truths.
3. With visible cases of BOD,BOB and I.I he interprets Vatican Council II as a rupture with traditional EENS and the Syllabus of Errors(ecumenism of return). He can choose to interpret Vatican Council II with invisible and implicit for us BOD(LG 14), I.I(LG 16) etc but does not do so. For them Vatican Council II would be in harmony with EENS. So he chooses heresy deliberately. 
With this heretical interpretation of magisterial documents by using visible for us BOD,BOB and I.I as a ruse he offers Holy Mass. This is a mortal sin of faith and it should be absolved in the Confessional. He also needs to pubically remove the scandal.
4. He also interprets all the Catechisms with visible for him BOD, BOB and I.I and so misleads Catholics on the true teaching of the Catholic Church.
I interpret these Magisterial documents with hypotetical and invisible for me BOD,BOB and I.I. So there are no exceptions to Feeneyite extra ecclesiam nulla salus, or EENS as it was known in the 16th century. I am not politically correct with the Left.-Lionel Andrades



NOVEMBER 13, 2018

Image result for Photo of Ralph MartinImage result for Photo of Robert Fastiggi

Ralph Martin and Robert Fastiggi, have to support heresy and sacrilege, to keep their teaching job

https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/11/ralph-martin-and-robert-fastiggi-have.html


NOVEMBER 12, 2018


Ralph Martin, Robert Fastiggi,Ed Peters, Eduardo J.Echeverria and Rector Msgr.Todd J.Lajiness at the Sacred Heart Major Seminary Detroit attend/offer Holy Mass with an impediment like Bishop Bernard Fellay and Fr.Pier Paulo Petrucci   https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/11/ralph-martin-robert-fastiggied-peters.html

No comments: