Saturday, November 10, 2018

SSPX priests in Italy agree with the obvious : they know that Abp.Lefebvre made a mistake but they cannot say this in public

Image result for Photo of Fr.Pier Paolo Petrucci
If I would meet one of the SSPX priests in Rome I would say that the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I) refer to invisible cases. They are not known non Catholics saved outside the Church with BOD,BOB and I.I.We cannot meet or see someone saved with BOD,BOB and I.I.I would ask them if they agree with me and the SSPX priests would answer YES. They already have said so.So on this point we are all clear.It is common sense that people saved in Heaven are only known to God.We cannot physically see them while on earth.
Then I would say that the Catholic Church has always taught that outside the Church there is no salvation and so every one needs to be a member of the Church.For there to be an exception, there must be a known Catholic saved outside the Church.An exception must exist for it to be an exception.An invisible person cannot be an exception to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS).So are there any practical exceptions to the dogma EENS in 2018 for you? I would ask. They would answer NO.They have already said this when I spoke to them.

So when BOD,BOB and I.I are not exceptions to the traditional teaching on exclusive salvation did the Church make a mistake in the Fr. Leonard Feeney case and the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 ? Did not Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre  and Pope Pius XII make a mistake when they assumed that BOD, BOB and I.I were exceptions to EENS? For both of them BOD,BOB and I.I were explicit and the same mistake is there in the text of Vatican Council II.
I would further ask : does not Lumen Gentium 16 ( invincible ignorance) and Lumen Gentium 14 ( case of the catechumen) etc in Vatican Council II refer to invisible people in 2018, practically unknown people ? They would answer YES.This is something obvious.
So LG 8, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc in Vatican Council II do not contradict the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus, the strict version ? They do not contradict the dogma EENS would be their reply.
So have Archbishop Lefebvre and the SSPX bishops not made a mistake in their interpretation of Vatican Council II ? They will not answer here, they are afraid.
But they agree that there are no practically known cases of non Catholics saved with BOD, BOB and I.I  in the present times.Similarly LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc are not literal examples of salvation outside the Church in the present times.
We cannot meet or see someone on earth who is an exception to the dogma EENS.
We can speculate and hope that someone is saved outside the visible boundaries of the Catholic Church but cannot know of any particular case.
Possibilities of salvation are not actual people.
The norm for salvation is 'faith and baptism' (AG 7,Vatican Council II) in the Catholic Church.The ordinary way of salvation is not BOD, BOB and I.I.
So according to Vatican Council II and EENS, all non Catholics need to enter the Catholic Church, through the ordinary means of salvation, to avoid Hell and go to Heaven.
No baptism of water and Catholic faith - no salvation.
-Lionel Andrades




 FEBRUARY 18, 2018



This is how Fr.Fausto Buzzi,SSPX Italy interprets the Catechism and Vatican Council II : it is different from mehttps://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/02/this-is-how-frfausto-buzzisspx-italy.html



FEBRUARY 16, 2018


Father Fausto Buzzi. Assistant, District Superior,Italy still does not know the difference between Cushingism and Feeneyism as a theology and blames Vatican Council II

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2018/02/father-fausto-buzzi-district.html



AUGUST 4, 2017


SSPX Italy is not affirming Vatican Council II (Feeneyite) for political reasons
https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2017/08/sspx-italy-is-not-affirming-vatican.html

NOVEMBER 9, 2018

In general the SSPX interprets Magisterial documents as a rupture with Tradition( EENS, Syllabus of Errors) unlike me and yet they keep saying that they follow Tradition : comunique false

https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/11/in-general-sspx-interprets-magisterial.html



No comments: