Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Why should Brother Andre Marie interpret CCC 846 according to the liberals and heretics and not me ? He is affirming CCC 846 and EENS, CCC 846 and CCC 847-848.He does not have to choose as the CDF Secretaries. Morandi and Di Noia,want him to do.

 Comment 

The issue, however, is that CCC 846 states the dogma and then changes its meaning.

The meaning is only changed if in your mind BOD, BOB and I.I 1 refer to exceptions to EENS.

CCC 846 Changes the dogma's meaning from outside the Church to inside the Church.


CCC 846 does not say that inside the Church there is salvation for me, since BOD, BOB and I.I are always invisible and unknown .
CCC 846 could be saying that inside the Church there is salvation for Cardinal Ratzinger and most Catholics since BOD, BOB and I.I refer to visible and known people saved outside the Church. So they are exceptions to EENS for them.

It depends upon how you look at it.
Why should Brother Andre Marie MICM interpret CCC 846 according to the liberals and heretics and not me ?
Why should he be irrational and assume unknown and invisible people are known and physically visible and then create a theology upon this objective error?

The CCC, by changing the “Outside Church No Salvation” dogma to”Inside Church Is Salvation”, committed an act of heresy.

But you too X, are interpreting CCC 846 like the CDF.For you BOD, BOB and I.I refer to personally known cases of non Catholics saved outside the Church.This is why there is salvation for you 'inside ' the Church.Or outside the Church there is salvation with BOD, BOB and I.I. It is a subtle error.
Image result for Photos St.Benedict Center N.H
Brother Andre Marie MICM in his Doctrinal Letter to the CDF has said that there are no personally known cases of being saved in invincible ignorance etc. So CCC 846 does not contradict the dogma EENS, which he also affirms.
He is affirming CCC 846 and EENS, CCC 846 and CCC 847-848.
He does not have to choose as the CDF Secretaries. Morandi and Di Noia,want him to do.

Final: Changing a dogma's meaning is an act of heresy.

Not interpreting and accepting  the Catechism of the Catholic Church and Vatican Council II in harmony with the strict interpretation of the dogma EENS would also be heresy ?

-Lionel Andrades







1
BOD(baptism of desire) , BOB(baptism of blood) and I.I (invincible ignorance)

No comments: