Thursday, May 16, 2019

Chiara Amirante: Pope Francis told me "I saved Medjugorje"

Translation of the Aletia report Chiara Amirante: Papa Francesco mi ha detto “ho salvato io Medjugorje”. Nov 02, 2018

POPE FRANCIS CHIARA AMIRANTE

THE FOUNDER OF NEW HORIZONS REVEALS A PRIVATE INTERVIEW SHE HAD WITH THE POPE : POPE FRANCIS TOLD HER THAT ON THE BASIS OF MANY FALSE REPORTS FROM THE CONGREGATION FOR THE DOCTRINE OF THE FAITH HE HAD SAID THAT MEDUGORJE WAS FALSE.

In a series of private meetings with Pope Francis the Marian phenomena of Medjugorje was discussed.
Chiara Amirante, founder of the New Horizons community, said she was authorized by the pontiff to publicize  one of these talks. So she did just this in one of her trips to the Bosnian village. Those present reported it, it was posted on Facebook and mentioned by a Medjugorje blog.
While recognizing the fruits of grace coming from there, Pope Francis had always been slightly skeptical about the apparitions of the visionaries with pre-established dates and times, and about the words that the Virgin would tell them.
 When the pope said that this was not the Mother of Jesus I was in great sorrow sais Chiara Amirante.
But from the report of Chiara Amirante new facts emerge on Medugorje and Pope Francis views.


"You can say it"

«I do not know by what grace I was appointed by John Paul II as a Consultant to the Office for the Pastoral Care of Migrants," said Chiara Amirante, "and then for the New Evangelization from Pope Benedict; then now at the Synod. This gave me the opportunity to speak with Pope Francis. Truly after his first affirmation I had the opportunity to speak with him for an hour also about Medjugorje. He told me,"At the other times there was the secret of the office.This time, Chiara, you can announce it". 

76 thousand messages

And therefore, continues Amirante, "I have the Pope's blessing to be able to tell you. I went to talk to him, because I understood that the voices that were circulating in the Vatican about Medjugorje were a bit false because there were few people (from the Vatican ) who do not come here to Medugorje. So he gets a lot of news that is not true.This includes the information that there would be 76,000 messages. This is a piece of news that I have not heard." said Chiara."However it made Pope Francesco believe that it was true that Our Lady gave different appointments to different visionaries every day, to say different things. "No - I told him -Holy  Father, it is not really so, in the sense that in reality the messages are 682 to date". There is the one of the 25th and then that of the 2nd day of the month. So I understand that if they let you know that the Madonna says every minute: "now I give a message here and then a message there", this can cause some confusion".

One year of private interviews
And then, underlines the founder of Nuovi Orizzonti, the pope mentioned positive things [about Medjugorje]. We have been talking about the misunderstandings about Medjugorje for a year now. So I already knew all that he had done. 
But he said to me: "Chiara, look, it is I who saved Medjugorje.Since the Commission of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, on the basis of so many false reports, had already said that Medjugorje is false. So it is I who then saved Medjugorje.It is I who care about Medjugorje.It is I who sent Hoser because I believe that the fruits are many and unequivocal at Medugorje and I had mentoned this at the earlier Press Conference".

"Soon a new declaration"
Pope Francis reiterated: "I had not realized that that statement, which I said in my personal capacity,(on the airplane) but which was also born from wrong information.That is  Our Lady gave appointments at all hours, every day, and so she arrived so forcefully.
He told Chiara, " So you can announce that I care about Medjugorje, a have a great heart for Medugorje. And that I am moving with my delegate Hoser, precisely to keep all that is beautiful in Medjugorje "
"Unfortunately" - admits Chiara Amirante -" there is so much misinformation, even from the people  close to the Pope. The pope recognizes all the fruits that are here in Medugorje and soon there will be a new declaration on his position". Translation from Gelsomino Del Guercio | Nov 02, 2018 Aleteia

Chiara Amirante: Papa Francesco mi ha detto “ho salvato io Medjugorje” 

 https://it.aleteia.org/2018/11/02/chiara-amirante-papa-francesco-mi-ha-detto-ho-salvato-io-madonna-medjugorje/

No comments: