Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The Church says that when I meet a non Catholic I know he or she is oriented to Hell

Every one agrees with me when I say that physically we cannot see or meet someone saved in invincible ignorance ( I.I), baptism of desire(BOD) and baptism of blood(BOB), within or outside the Church.
So this would mean that when I meet a non Catholic I know is he oriented to Hell.Since there are no known exceptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS).There are no practical exceptions to  Vatican Council II(AG 7) which says all need faith and baptism for salvation. There are no literal exceptions in 2019 to the Catechism of Pope Pius X(16Q to 27Q and 11 Q to 14Q) which says all need to be members of the Catholic Church for salvation and mentions non Catholics who are outside the Catholic Church and so on the way to Hell.
Image result for Photo Interfaith meeting Archdiocese of Westminster Catholics websiteImage result for Photo Interfaith meeting Archdiocese of Westminster Catholics website
So it means the Church is saying that it knows of people who are in Hell -many of them.Most of humanity is outside the Church.
The norm for going to Heaven and avoiding Hell is faith and baptism(AG 7, LG 14). The norm is not the alleged exceptions(BOD, BOB and I.I).So when I meet a non Catholic I know he is going to Hell since Vatican Council II says all need faith and baptism for salvation(AG 7).The Church says so.Jews and Muslims do not have faith and baptism. Protestants do not have Catholic faith which include the Sacraments and the traditional faith and moral teachings of the Catholic Church.
When a non Catholic dies I know that he is in Hell since the Catholic Church guided by the Holy Spirit says so. If there is an exception it would only be known to God.For me, as a human, I cannot say that any particular person, who is dead, is an exception.Nor can I say that any particular person who is alive will be an exception.
A non Catholic may be given faith and grace as a gift by God, as St. Paul says in the Letter to the Ephesians but I cannot say that any particular Methodist or Baptist has received this gift and so does not need to be a member of the Catholic Church, for salvation.
Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew, says not everyone who says 'Lord, Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven'(Matt.7:21).Jesus also says many are called but few are chosen(Matt 22.14).Jesus says enter through the narrow gate for the road to Hell is wide and most people take it.(Matt.7:13).The Church is the narrow gate.
So when I meet a non Catholic I can hope and pray that he will accept and follow Jesus, in the Catholic Church, to avoid the fires of Hell.
Only those who do the will of God are in Heaven.On the Day of Judgement there could be many evangelical and pentecostal Christians who could say, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ ( Matt.7:21-23 ).and Jesus will say that he never knew them since they did not do the will of God, which is to be united in the Catholic Church'(CCC 845).
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.(Matt.7:21).
The only Church which Jesus founded tells us that the will of God is that all people be united in the Catholic Church(CCC 845). The Catholic Church is like the Ark of Noah that saves in the flood(CCC 845) and every one needs to enter it.
-Lionel Andrades

No comments: