Sunday, August 25, 2019

This is the Conciliar Church and also the Faith of the Fathers : I am affirming the teachings of the Catholic Church after Vatican Council II and not presenting just a personal view

There are people who criticize what I write, for whatever reason, however they must admit that I am interpreting magisterial documents  rationally and I do not repeat the objective error of the Letter of the Holy Office 1949(LOHO) which is the  basis of the New Theology, the new Cushingite theology.
I am not presenting any new theology or reasoning.
I am repeating what is already there in Vatican Council II and which Catholics are afraid to say in public.
The conclusion is controversial but I am citing the text of Vatican Council II interpreted rationally.
Even in the Diocese of Manchester, USA where Bishop Peter Libasci, opposes the St. Benedict Center, N.H, on extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS), a member of the Curia and the Catechists in the diocese, agree with me.Since I am not saying any thing new and I am rational.Even the leaders of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal in the diocese , who attend Mass in English, agree with me.There are no physically visible cases of non Catholics saved with the baptism of desire, baptism of blood or invincible ignorance, in New England.We all agree.Vatican Council II does not contradict Feeneyite EENS. This is something obvious and not just a personal view.There are no literal exceptions to EENS in New Hampshire.
So the conclusion is that members of the non Catholic religions are oriented to Hell without 'faith and baptism'(Ad Gentes 7, Vatican Council II). Catholic faith and the baptism of water is the norm for salvation and there is no extraordinary means of salvation, for us humans. If there was it would only be known to God.We humans cannot say that there were 10 baptism of desire cases last year. We don't know.
So it is the Council which supports exclusive salvation in the Church and it is not just me saying this. This is the teaching of the Catholic Church and not only a personal view.
I personally am not against any people or religion. I am only pointing out to what the Catholic Church teaches in Vatican Council II and also in other magisterial documents interpreted rationally.This is the Conciliar Church and also the Faith of the Fathers.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: