Tuesday, September 3, 2019

When the National Catholic Reporter quotes Vatican Council II the attack is always on extra ecclesiam nulla salus conservatives must remember.They have to quote the Council irrationally to condemn EENS, the past exclusivist ecclesiology and an ecumenism of return.

 Image result for Michael Sean Winters photo National Catholic Reporter
When the National Catholic Reporter(NCR) quotes Vatican Council II the attack is always on extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) conservatives must remember.They have to quote the Council irrationally to condemn EENS, the past exclusivist ecclesiology and an ecumenism of return.
So conservatives must now start citing the Council to support the past exclusivist ecclesiology, an ecumenism of return and EENS. 
End the schism from the Left. They interpret BOD, BOB and I.I. 1 irrationally to create a rupture with EENS and the popes over the centuries.
  Aug 23
US bishops should drop everything and focus on preventing schism
The popes before Pius XII did not reject  EENS nor BOD, BOB and I.I. They did not interpret BOD, BOB and I.I as known and visible non Catholics saved outside the Church.So BOD, BOB and I.I could not be exceptions to EENS. The Holy Office 1949 and Pope Paul VI and popes after him made a mistake.
Fr. Leonard Feeney was saying there are no practical exceptions of the BOD to EEN. The liberals were saying there are.Archbishop Lefebvre was saying Vatican Council II  was a rupture with EENS, since there are practical exceptions  to EENS, the liberals were saying, " Yes. This is true".
But it really was false.
There are no practical exceptions to EENS mentioned in Vatican Council II.
The schism is based on a false premise.
 Podcast Show
The Life Sites News Catholic edition does not cover this important point.-Lionel Andrades


1
BOD (Baptism of desire), BOB(Baptism of blood) and I.I (Invincible ignorance).

No comments: