Friday, September 4, 2020

Bishop Robert Barron and the liberals would say that they accept EENS with BOD, BOB and I.I being exceptions and they accept Vatican Council II with LG 8, LG 16 etc being exceptions to EENS. This is irrational

 Black Friday and bodybuilders: Bishop Barron's crass tactics mimic the  culture | National Catholic Reporter

Bishop Robert Barron and the liberals would say that they accept EENS( with the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I being exceptions) and they accept Vatican Council II( with LG 8, LG 16 etc being exceptions to EENS). This is irrational.Objectively there are no cases of the BOD, BOB and I.I.There are no objective exceptions to EENs. Literallyt there are no visible cases of BOD, BOB and I.I. None in our human reality.Similarly we cannot see or meet somone saved in invincible ignorance (LG 16), baptism of desire(BOD) etc in Vatican Council II. -Lionel Andrades

No comments: