Tuesday, November 10, 2020

I interpret the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I) as referring to invisible cases in 1965-2020.But for Cardial Luiz Ladaria,Archbishop Giacomo Morandi and Augustine Di Noia they are not invisible cases.They are physically visible. They are not invisible also for Pope Francis and Pope Benedict.They are seen in the flesh. Since if they were invisible how could they be exceptions to extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS) ?

 I interpret the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I) as referring to invisible cases in 1965-2020.But for Cardial Luiz Ladaria,Archbishop Giacomo Morandi and Augustine Di Noia they are not invisible cases.They are physically visible.

They are not invisible also for Pope Francis and Pope Benedict.They are seen in the flesh.

Since if they were invisible how could they be exceptions to extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS) ?

There have to be practical exceptions to EENS for them. This is what makes them liberals and not traditionalists.

 Other wise the popes, cardinal and archbishops would be affirming the strict interpretation of EENS.They would be in harmony with EENS according to the Jesuits in the Middle Ages and this is not what they want politically.

But in real life how can BOD, BOB and I.I be visible?

They cannot. This is common sense. We cannot see or meet someone saved with BOD, BOB and I.I.

The Church Fathers and Doctors of the Church knew that they were not exceptions to EENS. This was something obvious.

Yet BOD, BOB and I.I are exceptions to the present two popes and the CDF.They are visible for them and invisible for me.

So they re-interpret the Creeds, Catechisms, Vatican Council II and EENS differently from me.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: