Saturday, May 15, 2021

For the popes and the Society of St. Pius X - BOD and I.I contradict Feeneyite EENS.So they view them as objective cases in 1965-2021.Where are these objective cases, who has seen or met them? There are none.

 I accept the baptism of desire and invincible ignorance and also Feneeyite extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS).They are compatible. It does not have to be 'either-or'.Since for me being saved with the baptism of desire(BOD) or invincible ignorance(I.I) refer to only hypothetical cases, always. They cannot be anything else for us.Invisible people in 2021 cannot be practical examples of salvation outside the Catholic Church. They cannot be objective exceptions to EENS and the Athanasius Creed which says outside the Church there is no salvation.But for the popes and the Society of St. Pius X - BOD and I.I contradict Feeneyite EENS.So they view BOD and I.I, as being objective cases in the present times(1965-2021).Where are these objective cases, who has seen or met them? There are none.

I avoid this mistake.So Vatican Council II is traditional for me. Lumen Gentium 16( invincible ignorance) and Lumen Gentium 14( baptism of desire) are not practical exceptions to EENS, the Athanasius Creed and the Syllabus of Errors. The old exclusivist ecclesiology of the Catholic Church is intact even after Vatican Council II, for me.There is no pre and post Vatican Council II ecclesiology for me. There is no hermeneutic of rupture with Tradition for me. The theology of the Church is still the same since I do not use the false premise to create a false rupture with Tradition. -Lionel Andrades








No comments: