Thursday, August 5, 2021

John Henry Weston in a follow up program to the one on outside the Church there is no salvation , has to clarify, since Catholics are confused, that, there is an extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) with the baptism of desire(BOD) and invincible ignorance(I.I) being exceptions and there is an EENS with BOD and I.I not being exceptions. The EENS with BOD and I.I being exceptions is the Society of St.Pius X(SSPX) version and the EENS with BOD and I.I not being exceptions is the St. Benedict Centers(SBC) version.

 John Henry Weston in a follow up program to the one on outside the Church there is no salvation , has to clarify, since Catholics are confused, that, there is an extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS)  with the baptism of desire(BOD) and invincible ignorance(I.I) being exceptions and there is an EENS with BOD and I.I not being exceptions.

The EENS with BOD and I.I being exceptions is the Society of St.Pius X(SSPX) version and the EENS with BOD and I.I not being exceptions is the St. Benedict Centers(SBC) version.

Then he needs to clarify that there is a Vatican Council II with LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc  being exceptions to EENS and there is a Vatican Council II with LG 8, etc not being exceptions to EENS.

Vatican Council II with LG 8 etc being exceptions to EENS is the common interpretation of the Council. It’s official.

Vatican Council II with LG 8 not being exceptions to EENS is the Lionel Andrades interpretation of the Council.

It would be helpful for John Henry Weston  to talk to Brother Andre Marie MICM, Prior at the St. Benedict Center, NH, USA. He could speak on the difference between speculative and practical theology and how it is important not to confuse the two, with reference to EENS and Vatican Council II.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: