Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Alberto Melloni's institution (FSCIRE) is neither scientific or Catholic

 

I am a simple Catholic. I am not a liberal or Lefebvrist. I affirm the Catechism of the Catholic Church and Vatican Council II when I say that in Heaven there are only Catholics. I am not a politican.I do not support Alberto Melloni at the Bologna School who uses a False Premise to interpret Vatican Council II and the Catechisms.This is unethical and dishonest. His liberal interpretation of Vatican Council II is as false as that of President Sergio Mattarella, the President of Italy. Melloni’s institution (FSCIRE) is neither scientific nor Catholic.

Melloni receives over a million euros annually from 

the Leftist Italian Government. I do not earn any money from my blog. I have no regular source of earnings- but I have the faith! .. Lionel Andrades

No comments: