Sunday, January 30, 2022

When someone affirms the strict interpretation of extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS) it does not mean that he rejects Vatican Council II but that he is only seeing LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc as being hypothetical cases in 2022 and so are not practical exceptions for EENS.

 

When someone affirms the strict interpretation of extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS) it does not mean that he rejects  Vatican Council II but that he is only seeing LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc as being hypothetical cases in 2022 and so are not practical exceptions for EENS.

So a Catholic does not have to reject the baptism of desire (BOD), invincible ignorance (I.I) and the baptism of blood (BOB) to be a Feeneyite.

BOD, BOB and I.I are not a problem for a Feeneyite since they refer to invisible cases.

The Letter of the Holy Office 1949 made an objective error when it projected unknown cases of BOD, BOB and I.I as being objective exceptions for Feeneyite EENS.

The Lefebvrists and liberals still see BOD, BOB and I.I as being objective and visible cases and so reject Feeneyite EENS.

The popes and saints when they were asked about BOD, BOB and I.I were referring to hypothetical cases. This is common sense.

However the Lefebvrists and liberals re-interpret the popes and saints wrongly. They assume that St.Anthony Marie Claret, St. Thomas Aquinas and St.Robert Bellarmine were referring to visible cases of BOD, BOB and I.I. This is using the False Premise instead of the Rational Premise to interpret BOD, BOB and I.I, wrongly.-Lionel Andrades



SEPTEMBER 19, 2018

Catholics can interpret Vatican Council II with BOD, BOB and I.I Cushingite or Feeneyite

Image result for Photos Questions and Answers

What are we defending Vatican Council II any more for ?
Since there are two interpretations of Vatican Council II. 1.One of the Lefebvrist traditionalists, the liberals and Masons and the other 2. mine.

There is Vatican Council II 1.Cushingite and Vatican Council II 2.Feeneyite.

The liberals and traditionalists only know of Vatican Council II Cushingite. It is a rupture with the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus, the old ecumenism, the past ecclesiology and the Syllabus of Errors. It is heretical. It supports apostasy in the Church and it is the only Vatican Council II understood by the popes, cardinals and bishops.

Vatican Council II(Feeneyite) is in harmony with the past ecclesiology, the ecumenism of return, Syllabus of Errors and the old Catechisms.
There are also two interpretations of the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I). There can be BOD, BOB and I.I, Cushingite or Feeneyite.
So one can interpret Vatican Council II with BOD, BOB and I.I Cushingite or BOD,BOB and I.I, Feeneyite.
It is the same with the Catechisms. We can interpet the Catechism of Pope Pius X and the Catechism of the Catholic Church(1994) with BOD,BOB and I.I, Cushingite or Feeneyite.The conclusion changes. The conclusion is different.
-Lionel Andrades




SEPTEMBER 17, 2018


Until today the popes and cardinals make a doctrinal error on the issue of salvation   http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/09/until-today-popes-and-cardinals-make.html


No comments: