Friday, April 14, 2023

Completly give up Tradition

 

Completly give up Tradition

An Australian priest of the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate8 Fr. Bruno Affonsos group)  at Mass in Italian said the community would have to completely give up Tradition. This is what was required of them. I was present when he said this at Mass in the small chapel in the parish Santa Maria di Nazareth, Casalotti, Boccea, Rome. This was some eight years back.

I thought to myself ‘no more St. Thomas Aquinas ‘.So in the main line Church they have stopped speaking about mortal sin, faith and morals and Hell. There is no official mission based upon exclusive salvation since everyone has to interpret Vatican Council II irrationally and create alleged practical exceptions for the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus.

The Catholic Church in Rome has been taken over the by the Interior Ministry of the leftist government of President Sergio Mattarella. The government has appointed committees to oversee the working of the Catholic Church and to check the ideology of the priests.The priests have to cooperate with the police, mostly non Christians, in the name of security etc.Priests and nuns have been transferred or suspended based upon the recommendation of the police at the churches.

Even Pope Francis is controlled. He is not allowed to meet orthodox Jewish Rabbis who oppose the LGBT activity and  abortion. They speak up against Satanic values, and criticize Zionism. For them the ADL, Freemasonry etc do not represent all Jews but only the Left. -Lionel Andrades





APRIL 10, 2023

Don't expect me to say that I personally know non-Catholics saved outside the Church. Don't expect me to say that invisible people are visible

 


FEBRUARY 13, 2021

I accept Vatican Council II but I avoid the common fake premise. So the Council is traditional and Feeneyite for me. Don't expect me to say that I personally know non-Catholics saved outside the Church. The norm for salvation is the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS) defined by three Church Councils and if there are exceptions they can only be known to God. So we know of the ordinary means of salvation, faith and the baptism of water(Ad Gentes 7).There is no extraordinary way known to us humans

 I accept Vatican Council II but I avoid the common fake premise. So the Council is traditional and Feeneyite for me. 

Don't expect me to say that I personally know non-Catholics saved outside the Church. 

The norm for salvation is the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS) defined by three Church Councils and if there are exceptions they can only be known to God.

So we know of the ordinary means of salvation, faith and the baptism of water(Ad Gentes 7).There is no extraordinary way known to us humans. -Lionel Andrades

https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2021/02/i-accept-vatican-council-ii-but-i-avoid.html





No comments: