Thursday, July 20, 2023

Talks on Vatican Council II being in harmony with Tradition and there being Two Interpretations of the Council, one is rational and the other is irrational

 

TALKS ON VATICAN COUNCIL II BEING IN HARMONY WITH TRADITION AND THERE BEING TWO INTERPRETATIONS OF THE COUNCIL, ONE IS RATIONAL AND THE OTHER IS IRRATIONAL.

If you are a group of Catholics, liberal or traditionalist, I am willing to speak about this subject. I can present the material on this blog in an orderly way for you to understand quickly what I keep writing about. I available am in Rome ( only Rome) and there is no charge. The information will be given free. It will be illustrated with some graphics and photos.

I am a Catholic and I affirm the teachings of the Catholic Church as I have said often on this blog.

The difference between me and Catholics in general and also the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith, Vatican,  is that they interpret Vatican Council II, the Creeds, Catechisms, Councils etc  irrationally and I am rational.

I choose a rational premise and inference and so my conclusion is traditional.

The presentation could take 20 minutes or less.I will be available to answer questions.I do not have any new theology to offer. I simply avoid an irrational observation and we return to the old theology of the Magisterium and missionaries of the 16th century at the Latin Mass. This would be the general theology today, which is honest and rational, at every Mass and every Rite. It would have to be the lex orandi.

Please e-mail me at : lionelandrades10@gmail.com

p.s I do not have a telephone contact number and do not travel out of Rome.

ONLY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH      SOLAMENTE LA CHIESA CATTOLICA

JANUARY 20, 2018

ARE YOU A CATHOLIC? CHECK THE BLOG EUCHARIST AND MISSION (LIONEL'S BLOG)

àà
















-Lionel Andrades

No comments: