Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fr.Leonard Feeney did not have to reject BOD, BOB and I.I theologically, since there is no theology for him with BOD,BOB and I.I being exceptions. They do not exist.Literally they are not there.

Image result for Photos Questions and Answers
When Father Feeney said over and over and over again was that there was no such thing as baptism of blood(BOB), baptism of desire (BOD) or  invincible ignorance (I.I).  He WAS wrong.
For example in his Book " Bread of Life" on page 41 He openly denounces BOB ,  BOD   and II as ever existing in probability and/or reality.


For him literally there could be no such thing as BOD, BOB and I.I. And he is correct.Don't you agree?. Are you saying that literally, objectively, there are BOD, BOB and I.I cases? Of course not! You are saying what is obvious, what is common sense.It was the same with him. You are saying the same thing as him.

In his book he is interpreted as theologically rejecting BOD,BOB and I.I as exceptions. As exceptions and not as hypothetical cases. 
He does not have to reject BOD, BOB and I.I theologically, since there is no theology for him with BOD,BOB and I.I being exceptions. They do not exist.Literally they are not there.
They do not exist in our reality. Literally they are not there. You can have many wonderful thoughts about BOD, BOB and I.I but they do not exist for us in reality.This is the bottom line and he knew it.
-Lionel Andrades


SEPTEMBER 19, 2018

Catholics can interpret Vatican Council II with BOD, BOB and I.I Cushingite or Feeneyite http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/09/catholics-can-interpret-vatican-council.html

No comments: