Thursday, September 20, 2018

How can the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 make a mistake?

I had been banned on all Catholic forums.I have been blocked by liberals, conservatives and traditionalist Catholics over the last few years.The ban also included the website of the St. Benedict Center, Richmond, NH.
But of late I have noticed that I have been un-blocked by many.The Most Holy Family Monastery, USA are now receiving my e-mails.Bishop Donald Sanborn, Ryan Grant and Athanasius( Rorate Caeili) don't say 'go away'.
A few months back when I wrote on a Catholic sedevacantists forum that the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 teaches heresy, I was immediately banned.But interestingly they left my posts on line.They could not refute me rationally and at the same time what I was saying was not being accepted by them. I was affirming traditional EENS and not rejecting hypothetical baptism of desire, baptism of blood and being saved in invincible ignorance.So I was also not rejecting the Catechisms but only interpreting them with hypothetical for us BOD, BOB and I.I.
The problem arises when they do not make the invisible-visible, unknown-known distinction in the interpretation of BOD. BOB and I.I. They always interpret BOD, BOB and I.I as referring to known and visible non Catholics saved outside the Church - and they are not aware of this error.
So when I say that I affirm Feeneyite EENS they assume that I am rejecting visible for all BOD,BOB and I.I. For them it had to be EENS or BOD, BOB and I.I.One or the other.
So when I say that BOD, BOB and I.I are not an exception to Feeneyite EENS they do not understand me.
How can the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 make a mistake?
-Lionel Andrades

No comments: