Monday, August 26, 2019

Feeneyites accept Vatican Council II. They accept that the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I) can only be hypothetical cases. They affirm the strict interpretation of extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) which is not contradicted by hypothetical cases of LG 8, UR 3, GS 22 etc.

 

Feeneyites accept Vatican Council II. They accept that the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I) can only be hypothetical cases. They affirm the strict interpretation of extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) which is not contradicted by hypothetical cases of LG 8, UR 3, GS 22 etc.
So they affirm EENS and BOD, BOB and I.I like the popes over the centuries before Pius XII. They have the same understanding as the saints, who did not reject  EENS nor BOD, BOB and I.I.
 
 
They interpret Vatican Council II with Feeneyism i.e hypothetical cases are just hypothetical. Theoretical cases are not practical exceptions to Feeneyite EENS.
They reject the second part of the Letter of the Holy Office 1949(LOHO) which is Cushingite and irrational. It is the cause of the rupture with Tradition( Athanasius Creed on EENS,Syllabus of Errors, 16th century EENS, past exclusivist ecclesiology, ecumenism of return etc). Feeneyites reject Vatican Council II interpreted with Cushingism i.e hypothetical cases are objective examples of salvation outside the Church in 2019 and so practical exceptions to the centuries-old interpretation of EENS).

Vatican Council II(Cushingite) is irrational, non traditional , innovative and heretical. It is a break with the past. Feeneyism is orthodox, conservative and Catholic.
So today we have a Vatican Council II Feeneyite and Cushingite, EENS, Feeneyite and Cushingite, Catechisms, Feeneyite or Cushingite, Creeds, Feeneyite or Cushingite etc and it all depends upon BOD, BOB and I.I being visible or invisible for you.-Lionel Andrades

 
 
 

 

  

  

  


No comments: