Wednesday, August 21, 2019

The Bible only says that the baptism of water is necessary for salvation ( John 3:5) and it does not mention the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and being saved in invincible ignorance.

The Bible only says that the baptism of water is necessary for salvation ( John 3:5) and it does not mention the baptism of desire (BOD), baptism of blood (BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I).
When the popes and saints mentioned BOD, BOB and I.I they were referring to speculative and theoretical cases. BOD, BOB and I.I cannot be anything else for us humans.
The liberal theologians and the popes from Paul VI interpreted these hypothetical cases as being real and known people, saved outside the Catholic Church.
So the popes over the centuries were Feeneyite( unknowable cases of BOD, BOB and I.I) and the popes from Paul VI were Cushingites ( personally known cases of BOD, BOB and I.I which were examples of salvation outside the Church).
Vatican Council II can be interpreted with Feeneyism or Cushingism and the conclusion is traditional or non traditional.But the Bible cannot be interpreted with Cushingism.Since there are no cases of BOD, BOB and I.I mentioned.-Lionel Andrades

 JULY 29, 2019

Image result for Photo St. Jeromes Bible

Bible supports the strict interpretation of the dogma outside the Church there is no salvation


No comments: