Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I) always refer to invisible and hypothetical cases and so the Church( some ecclesiastics ) made a mistake in the LOHO ( Letter of the Holy Office 1949 to the Archbishop of Boston ) when it assumed that BOD, BOB and I.I were exceptions to the strict interpretation of EENS.The same mistake was made at Vatican Council II and then in two theological papers of the International Theological Commission, which should be closed down because of this error

 The baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I) always refer to invisible and hypothetical cases and so the Church( some ecclesiastics ) made a mistake in the LOHO ( Letter of the Holy Office 1949 to the Archbishop of Boston )  when it assumed that BOD, BOB and I.I were exceptions  to the strict interpretation of EENS.The same mistake was  made at Vatican Council II and then in two theological papers of the International Theological Commission, which should be closed down because of this error. -Lionel Andrades 

No comments: