Sunday, November 8, 2020

I do not have an academic degree in philosophy or theology but I interpret Vatican Council II and extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS) rationally.Meanwhile those who have academic degrees in theology and philosophy interpret Vatican Council II and EENS irrationally. They contradict the Principle of Non Contradiction and are in schism with the past popes on EENS, Syllabus of Errors etc. I am not. I do not have to use a false premise to interpret Vatican Council II

 I do not have an academic degree in philosophy or theology but I interpret Vatican Council II and extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS) rationally.Meanwhile those who have academic degrees in theology and philosophy interpret Vatican Council II and EENS irrationally.

They contradict the Principle of  Non Contradiction and are in schism with the past popes on EENS, Syllabus of Errors etc. 

I am not in schism.

I do not have to use a false premise to interpret Vatican Council II.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: