Thursday, December 17, 2020

Catholics simply must see the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and invincible ignorance as not being exceptions to extra ecclesiam nulla salus.This will nullify Cardinal Schonborn and Pope Benedict's mistake.With hypothetical cases of BOD, BOB and I.I there is no New Theology

Cardinal Schonborn is interpreting Vatican Council II and the Catechism of the Catholic Church with the false premise. Catholics can go back to the old Catechisms ( Baltimore, Council of Trent etc).They simply must see the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I) as not being exceptions to extra ecclesiam nulla salus.This will nullify Cardinal Schonborn and Pope Benedict's mistake.With hypothetical cases of BOD, BOB and I.I there is no New Theology. -Lionel Andrades

No comments: