Friday, October 2, 2009

NOT EVERY BUS IS THE SAME


NOT EVERY BUS IS THE SAME

Today morning I was at Piazza Venezia in Rome and wanted to go to Marconi. The fastest way to get there is by the Metro. So I jumped on to the first available bus. I rarely use the public transport .
I assumed that at the first Metro stop I will get down.
The driver said that the first Metro available is at Piazza Risorgimento.
It was a long ride. Then he directed to me to the Ottaviano Metro. Next to  Vatican.Then there was a wait for the train within the terminal .After a long time I reached Termini.Then I got on to Metro B and finally reached Marconi.
Not every bus takes you to your destination.
All buses are not the same, even though they have the same function.
It is important to enter a particular bus.
Similarly all religions are not the same. It is only one religion which will take you to the mountain top. All roads do not lead to mountain top.
The Catholic Church is the Church God chose for all humanity to be united and to come to Him.

God in his Mercy can allow you to come to Him through a long and complicated road, but this is exceptional and risky and you can never be sure if you will get there.

No comments: