Wednesday, December 19, 2012

LEGIONARIES OF CHRIST ARE NOT TO ANSWER IF THE DEAD ARE VISIBLE TO THEM OR CAN THERE CAN BE TWO INTERPRETATIONS OF THE CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH


Today morning I sent the following post to the Legionaries of Christ Communications Director.

LEGIONARIES OF CHRIST THE ISSUE IS HUMAN REASON AND NOT THEOLOGY


I have received this reply.
Lionel…I am a Catholic layman and member of Regnum Christi. I don’t believe there is more for me to say on this topic….Jim  
      
There is no answer to the two questions. He will not even answer if the dead who are saved are visible to him on earth.

He  will not even acknowledge if there can be two interpretations of the Catechism of the Catholic Church.


He will welcome vocations to the religious life but none of them must ask these questions.

Since there are no answers from the Legionaries of Christ.-Lionel Andrades


http://www.legionariesofchrist.org/eng/contactanos/index.phtml?se=253

No comments: