Saturday, June 30, 2018

Bishops Schneider, Sanborn and Pivarunas contradict the Syllabus of Errors while the Catechisms of Trent and Pius X are a rupture with the past exclusivist ecclesiology of the Church for them

Bishop Athanasius Schneider interprets the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I) as a rupture with Feeneyite extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS).
So this would mean that BOD, BOB and I.I also contradict the Syllabus of Errors of Pope Pius IX on ecumenism.The old ecumenism of return has practical  exceptions.
There is also a rupture with no salvation outside the Church according to Pope Pius IX.

FOR ME IT IS DIFFERENT
For me BOD, BOB and I.I refer to hypothetical cases and not practical exceptions to EENS. So BOD, BOB and I.I would not contradict the Syllabus on ecumenism, other religions on salvation etc.I call this the Feeneyite approach in which hypothetical cases are just hypothetical and not objective people in the present times.
Bishop Athanasius Schneider's Cushingite- version of BOD, BOB and I.I causes the hermeneutic of rupture with the Syllabus.

BISHOPS SANBORN,PIVARUNAS AND SCHNEIDER
Similarly I mentioned in a previous blog post, that for the Latinist Ryan Gran, the sedevacantist Bishop Mark Pivarunas and Bishop Donald Sanborn the Catechism of the Council of Trent and Pope Pius X are  a rupture with the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus ( Feeneyite) and the past exclusivist ecclesiology, that of the missionaries in the 16th century.
For all of them the BOD, BOB and being saved in I.I are exceptions to Feeneyite  EENS.
With BOD, BOB and I.I being exceptions to Feeneyite EENS they have a new version of EENS which is EENS (Cushingite).With EENS Cushingite, BOD, BOB and I.I are accepted as exceptions to EENS.
So of there are exceptions it means they infer that there are known people, for them to be exceptions.There are known people saved outside the Church with BOD, BOB and I.I and without Catholic faith and the baptism of water.They would have to be known non Catholics saved outside the Church, for them to be exceptions to EENS, as it was interpreted over the centuries.
Unknown people cannot be exceptions.
Invisible people cannot be exceptions here.
So with known- for- them BOD,BOB and I.I they have rejected the Feeneyite interpretation of EENS. For them outside the Church, there is salvation and it is known in personal cases.

SO THEY MAKE A MISTAKE ON VATICAN COUNCIL II TOO
So for Bishop Schneider and the sedevcantist bishops Vatican Council II is a rupture with the dogma EENS for them.They reject Vatican Council II since visible cases of non Catholics saved outside the Church, referenced in LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc,are exceptions to Feeneyite EENS.
See the same pattern.
The bishops assume that the  the fault lies with Vatican Council II.But if they interpreted BOD,BOB and I.I with Feeneyism then Vatican Council II (Feeneyite) would not be a rupture with the Syllabus of Errors.
The traditionalists are at odds with Tradition.
-Lionel Andrades


JUNE 30, 2018

Bishop Athanasius Schneider who has called for a Syllabus of Errors on Vatican Council II is not affirming the Syllabus of Errors of Pope Pius IX
http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/06/bishop-athanasiius-schneider-who-has.html

JUNE 26, 2018

Similar to Latinist Ryan Grant, the sedevacantists Bishop Mark Pivarunas and Bishop Donald Sanborn interpret the Catechism of the Council of Trent and Pope Pius X as a rupture with the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus ( Feeneyite) and the past exclusivist ecclesiology

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/06/similar-to-latinist-ryan-gran.html

No comments: