Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Polish Catholics will lose their identity as Catholics unless they hold the strict interpretation of the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS), citing the Church Fathers, popes and saints, with BOD,BOB and I.I being only hypothetical

Image result for Photo of Polish Prime Minister and President
Polish Catholics will lose their identity as Catholics unless they hold the strict interpretationj of the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS), citing the Church Fathers, popes and saints, and accept BOD,BOB and I.I 1, as only be hypothetical cases.
Presently Polish Catholis assumes BOD,BOB and I.I are not hypothetical cases but objective and known Catholics saved outside the Church.
So like me they need to affirm the strict interpretation of EENS and also hypothetical and speculative only, cases of BOD, BOB and I.I . 
So at Holy Mass in Poland, all Poles, would affirm EENS, the Nicene Creed, Athanasius Creed, Vatican Council II, the Catechisms, BOD,BOB and I.I, an ecumenism of return based on EENS, the Social Reign of Christ the King based on EENS and the past ecclesiology with no objective exceptions to EENS.
Now for them at Holy Mass there are objective exceptions to EENS. So they have changed the understanding of the Nicene Creed, rejected the Athansius Creed, interpreted Vatican Council II and the Catechisms as a rupture with EENS and have created a New Theology, New Ecclesiology, New Ecumenism and New Evangelisation all based upon visible cases of BOD,BOB and I.I which are examples of salvation outside the Catholic Church.
So with this heresy they receive the Eucharist at Mass in Poland.
Catholics in Poland have accepted the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 which assumes invisible cases of BOD, BOB and I.I are visible exceptions to EENS.
So they have rejected Church teachings and changed the meaning of the Creed, as I mentioned in the last blog post.
This is a mortal sin of faith and is an impediment to offering Holy Mass as a priest, according to Canon Law.
The Nicene Creed and EENS are de fide teachings and to change their meaning is a mortal sin.
-Lionel Andrades

Warsaw march.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/11/poland-far-right-independence-centenary

No comments: