Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Fr. Shenan Boquet,President of Human Life International supports the confusion and scandal


 Image result for Photo Human Life International

I have e-mailed Fr. Francesco Giordano, the Director of the Human Life International, Rome telling him that there are no personally known cases of the baptism of desire (BOD9, baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I) .He does not and cannot know of anyone saved with BOD, BOB and I.I.Yet he teaches students at the University of St. Thonas Aquinas(Angelicum) in Rome, that BOD, BOB and I.I are exceptions to EENS.
This is not fair to the priest Fr. Leonard Feeney or his religious communities the St. Benedict Centers(SBC) in the USA.
In the Diocese of Worcester, USA the SBC has been granted canonical recognition. They have resident priests for whom BOD, BOB and I.I cannot be practical exceptions to EENS.
 Image result for Fr, Shenan Boquet,President of Human Life International PhotosImage result for Fr, Shenan Boquet,President of Human Life International Photos
As a Catholic priest and Director of HLI how can he still teach that EENS has exceptions, when he does not know of any?To persist in this error even after being informed is a scandal.Perhaps it is possible since the President of HLI, Fr, Shenan Boquet also supports the same confusion in Florida, USA.
-Lionel Andrades

 Image result for Fr, Shenan Boquet,President of Human Life International Photos

No comments: